spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

nochoice

@frontiernet.net

Some of us have no choice.

I live in an Apartment building where there is no choice. Frontier is the only person providing service to us. Comcast wiring is so old it cant handle anything they offer. Unless you just want locals. So there is no other choice.

chances14

join:2010-03-03
Michigan
said by nochoice :

I live in an Apartment building where there is no choice. Frontier is the only person providing service to us. Comcast wiring is so old it cant handle anything they offer. Unless you just want locals. So there is no other choice.

exactly. i don't think frontier cares about the few people that they may lose due to the fios situation. most of their customers are ones that have no other choice and are stuck with them. i will say though they have lived up to their promise of providing more people with dsl, espcially in michigan where they have brought access to several cities that have never had access to any sort of real broadband internet connection before.

now if only they would upgrade some of their switching stations so that the people like me who live just outside city limits can finally have access to internet that we have been waiting for 15 long years