All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
carajean206
join:2011-03-02

carajean206

Internet options in GRASS LAKE, MI

Hello I recently moved the area and there seems to be no internet options other than dial up and satellite. I am a gamer with several gamers in the house so speed and download cap are big on my list.

I spoke with frontier and they said if I could find someone within a mile of my house it could be possible. I would appreciate any help.
drslash (banned)
Goya Asma
join:2002-02-18
Marion, IA

drslash (banned)

You could check these out:
»/allre ··· ip=49240

The Verizon Wireless coverage map shows that you should have 3G coverage. I doubt that is very good for gaming though.

You could try sending an IM to the reviewers shown here to see what they are currently using.
»Review of Alltel Axess by ShellMMG
»Review of Comcast XFINITY by dMarks
carajean206

carajean206

Yeah I send Shell a IM and email message via the board. Just waiting on a response. I will try the other guy. Thanks for the reply

alleyoop
@aol.com

alleyoop to carajean206

Anon

to carajean206
Wild Blue is a high spped wi-fi and it is in the grass lake area call1-866-974-7174

kados
Hail Odin
Premium Member
join:2003-03-14
Watertown, SD

kados to carajean206

Premium Member

to carajean206
Wild Blue is sattelite internet isn't it not wifi

David
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL

David to carajean206

Premium Member

to carajean206
I can try a check for DSL or Uverse if I had the address.
hottboiinnc4
ME
join:2003-10-15
Cleveland, OH

hottboiinnc4

as can the OP.

But 3G won't work for gamming- too high of pings.
carajean206

carajean206 to David

to David
I have tried all the people I can for DSL. At&t, verizon, and a local company. I have tried but if you have more connections than me PM me and I can give you the address.
carajean206

carajean206

At this point we would even pay to have it ran out to the house. A friend of my BF had cable ran to his house for 3k. Thats reasonable enough.