Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to MEohME

Premium Member

to MEohME

Re: Instead of Obamacare.....

said by MEohME :

People actually want the National Health Care plan. That healthcare plan actually helps you in the long wrong. You know what happens when you hit your insurance cap currently? They drop you. ALL insurance companies have that cap. There are many people that have hit that cap and still do today. The National Health Care plan helps get rid of that cap over a period of a few years to help you and the kids of the future as health care costs rise. Do you really know how much it costs to treat a child with cancer figuring the child could live to their 70s? It is NOT cheap. Would you want to pay for that? I'm sure you wouldn't and by getting rid of the cap your own child could even obtain and afford healthcare in the long run if that would happen to them.

And nobody wants national fiber except BBR. The costs to deploy such a FTTH network to everyone is NOT feasible. Qwest would even tell you and provide the numbers on such a deal.

Where do you come up with this nonsense? I was perfectly happy with the insurance I had (no caps btw) and now I'm paying twice as much for it with a company not of my choice all because of Obamacare and Obamanomics. I do not at all appreciate you leftys shoving things down my throat I neither wanted, voted for nor can this country afford. You want to save the world...start in your own backyard and stay the hell out of my wallet and my decision making process. Get it? Good...
chgo_man99
join:2010-01-01
Sunnyvale, CA

chgo_man99

Yeah I noticed the healthcare in private industry went down. Not just prices raised up (which normally they do every year). They stopped offering plans with lower deductibles. They used to offer PPO 500, 250 and even 0 deductible in individual market (in Illinois), now they offer minimum $1500 min deductible in the same price range and its probably higher now.

Look at New York, Massachusetts who have highly regulated insurance. In New York it is the most expensive, they run minimum at $1200 a month if you don't have one sponsored through employer.

GeeWhizBang
@comcast.net

GeeWhizBang to BHNtechXpert

Anon

to BHNtechXpert
The fact that you call it "Obamacare" indicates that you are informed mostly by FAUX news. Secondly, the National Health Care Plan is not what liberals wanted anyway. If we had our way, we'd be on a single payer plan or Medicare for all.

Nevertheless despite all of the BS churned up by FAUX news, the tea-partiers, and the various astroturf groups funded by the Koch Brothers, there are some pretty good things in the new health care bill.

If you are complaining about your costs going up, tho, perhaps you should have supported the public option, which was important to keep the prices down. The problem with the recent legislation is not that it went too far, it didn't go far enough. But it is still far better than doing nothing.