uniqs
itguy05
join:2005-06-17
Carlisle, PA

itguy05 to FizzyMyNizzy

to FizzyMyNizzy

Re: Instead of Obamacare.....

said by FizzyMyNizzy:

I want Obamacare. Don't complain when you get deny by your insurance company =D. Did they just raise your monthly fee. I'm sure you love monopoly + corruption with the insurance company.

And you think government will fix it? Name one thing that the government has done cheaper and more efficient than private industry. Not to mention I'm in the same boat as some - the company I worked for had a great health plan. Now we get a crummy one since they figure we will all choose the government stuff. Or it makes the government plans look more attractive.

And if you think the govt will give everyone the best health care you're delusional. You will get the absolute minimum to keep you alive for the shortest possible time. Look at Canada, the UK, etc and see.... They draw the line for certain things (dialysis, transplants) when you get older. While it's not "death panels" you don't get the best care.

FizzyMyNizzy
join:2004-05-29
New York, NY

FizzyMyNizzy

So, you want to fill up some fat guy packet instead? Swimming in your money? I rather trust my government than some guy that could take the money and run to some other country.

Hey, don't cry when your insurance company deny you. =D.

Why are you comparing apple and orange. They are not America. We are.

Oh, right you want some doctor that never read your report and having the insurance company forge his name, to deny your claim. Insurance company are the biggest scammer, and you still want to support them. HAHAHAHA. You already delusional believing insurance will cover you every single inch all the way. They could deny you at any time you know and swimming on your hard earn money.
chgo_man99
join:2010-01-01
Sunnyvale, CA

chgo_man99

If the costs of healthcare were not raising faster than inflation we would never have discussion about healthcare reform!
fiberguy2
My views are my own.
Premium Member
join:2005-05-20

1 recommendation

fiberguy2 to FizzyMyNizzy

Premium Member

to FizzyMyNizzy
said by FizzyMyNizzy:

So, you want to fill up some fat guy packet instead? Swimming in your money? I rather trust my government than some guy that could take the money and run to some other country.

Hey Clueless... Every heard of Timmy G? .. the head of the Treasury? There's one great trustworthy honest man for you. There's PLENTY of "people" or as you call them "fat guys" in government that are profiting on your back EVERY damn day and taking the money and running to some other country... idiot.

Sorry, but you're an example of alot of what is wrong in Liberal America today. "TRUST THE GOVERNMENT" you say.. the government will never screw us.. right? Power and money corrupt. You really REALLY need to do your own homework on the people IN government and STOP taking your talking points from Queen Pelosi and Prince Reid. Obama lies at every turn and has gone back on every promise. The people in the Federal Reserve BANK (a private owned bank) has controlled government and manipulated every aspect of our econony.. You need to stop and see the trail of people and money of those in power in this government you trust so much.

For ANYONE that wants to blindly trust the government is a complete idiot for a human. WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT! Those fat guys you talk about control the government... even your beloved Pelosi has been strapping it on and taking good care of you buddy,.

Remember a famous quote from Queen Pelosi?... "If you want to know what's in the health care bill, you have to pass it first!" - what kind of a load of crap is that? That is a verifiable quote from the bitches mouth herself! how DARE she spew that kind of crap on the American people? How DARE NoBama stand behind that kinda crap and sign his garbage into law. Seriously.. this is the government you trust so much???

Our wig-wearing fore-fathers are turning in their graves to this date.
chgo_man99
Sunnyvale, CA

chgo_man99

Here in Illinois, they plan to tax retirement funds. So you'll end up being double taxed, once you retire I like Chicago but I hate the state it is in - Illinois.
sonicmerlin
join:2009-05-24
Cleveland, OH

sonicmerlin to itguy05

to itguy05
said by itguy05:

said by FizzyMyNizzy:

I want Obamacare. Don't complain when you get deny by your insurance company =D. Did they just raise your monthly fee. I'm sure you love monopoly + corruption with the insurance company.

And you think government will fix it? Name one thing that the government has done cheaper and more efficient than private industry. Not to mention I'm in the same boat as some - the company I worked for had a great health plan. Now we get a crummy one since they figure we will all choose the government stuff. Or it makes the government plans look more attractive.

And if you think the govt will give everyone the best health care you're delusional. You will get the absolute minimum to keep you alive for the shortest possible time. Look at Canada, the UK, etc and see.... They draw the line for certain things (dialysis, transplants) when you get older. While it's not "death panels" you don't get the best care.

There is a mountain of recent evidence that privatizing energy companies in California led to blackouts and huge price rises.

You also know absolutely nothing about Canada, the UK, or really any country. I don't know why you believe Fox News when they tell you what it's like. Why don't you talk to Canadians or English people?

Why do you think they're so unwilling to give up their government health care? Why do you believe that you know more than the people themselves who actually live there? Stop being such an arrogant douche and find out for yourself.
chgo_man99
Sunnyvale, CA

chgo_man99

Healthier people lead to increased productivity. But instead we push them off, because it is easier and cheaper to replace sick with healthy than pay well for his benefits.