spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

MAIN3

@primus.ca

I just switch to Primus.

I am reading these Primus stories mostly about Cost, savings and unlimited DSL service. Yes I took a hit of approximately 2mb download. However I was not looking for speed and price saving. I was just looking for service. Bell, Videotron and all the others have been moving customer support to Tunisia, Lebanon, India and all other countries but Canada. I was feed up with poor inadequate service. I want to be able to talk my language, understand what they are saying without trying to decipher every word.
I am Canadian and I want Canadian service up to know I spoke with 3 different people for 3 different reasons and they all were polite, kind and knowledgeable. I for one am a 10 year Bell Canada veteran and I can’t stand to see this company treat customer the way they have for the past 4 to 5 years. I am a share holder and I am disappointed of the direction they have taken towards their customer.
This is my way to say enough is enough and hopefully other people will follow by switching to alternate service provider.

cheapbastard

join:2009-04-14

Welcome from a fellow subscriber; other than an earlier issue with speed and more recently UBB, all has been good.
That said UBB is still being pushed into the pipelines which may cause me to become totally disconnect and head back to books as a past time filler