bfreas
Premium
join:2001-06-16
Franklin, KY

1 edit

2 recommendations

reply to badd

Re: [ID?] Getting to know you part 2

Well, looks like I got the tap from mhhack. I'm surprised that mhhack thought of me to tag since I don't post here much anymore. I figure that there's a lot of folks here these days that know a lot more than I do about taking pictures, so I read more than talk

Anyway, I live in a small town in south central KY. Was born here, raised here and will probably die here just like my great-great-great-great-grandfather did in 1833. I've been in the commercial printing industry for 32 years doing jobs for JC Penney, Kohls, Sears, LL Bean, CVS and all those other newspaper stuffers. My official job title is Color Analyst and I'm responsible for getting the color right. A lot of our work now is getting a match of a printed book to a calibrated monitor.

In my spare time I'm a dad of two and a grandad of one. Like anything outdoors and in the woods, especially if it involves a camera Used to hunt and fish a lot, but find myself preferring the camera to the gun these days. Still go after turkeys in the spring. Also been a gym rat for the last 15 years. Lots of sore joints now that I'm 49 but can still bench press 400!

The photo is me with my first camera, probably around 1973. I'll be turning the big 5-0 this Saturday.

Anyone want to volunteer to be next? If I don't get a response by this time tomorrow I'll see what I can do about drafting someone!

Edit: Waiting on a reply....
--
Sunny 16 Camera Club