Paula
Premium
join:2000-10-12
Grand Rapids, MI
kudos:2

4 recommendations

reply to badd

Re: [ID?] Getting to know you part 2

Hi, my name is Paula. Most of you probably don't know me because I don't talk much but I have been here almost every day for 11 years. That's when I got my first computer.

I have lived in Grand Rapids, Michigan all my life. I am married and have 2 grown children and 6 grand children. My 2 sisters live here as well, as do their kids and grand kids. So we have 10 little ones to dote on and 1 more on the way. We all live within a mile of one another for which we are so thankful. I bake and share eight loves of bread twice a week , sometimes more, and hundreds of cookies. I really love to cook and bake.

So, by day I'm a cookie baking grandmother (actually I'm a Mimi) but my real love is Photoshop. I used to do a lot of photography with an old Argus and a Leica but after I got a computer I became hooked on photo restoration and manipulation and I love doing it.

I belong to Worth1000.com which is a great place for learning and competing with photo effects and photography and writing. You photographers should check it out. There are people there whose work will blow your mind. But there are also people of all skill levels. The link below is to my portfolio. I hope it works. It will give you an idea of what we do there.

click on "slideshow" at the top left:
»fx.worth1000.com/slideshow/entri···636/auto

If the first one doesn't work try this one:

»fx.worth1000.com/artists/pcysmit···tfolio/1
--
Bidden or unbidden, He is always present.

badd
Premium
join:2001-10-04
De Queen, AR
kudos:1

That is some amazing work Paula you are so talented.