spc
Search similar:

uniqs
rickdebay
join:2011-03-16
Boca Raton, FL

rickdebay

Switching from AT&T DSL

I've had BellSouth DSL since it became available in our area. Due to increasing broadband needs and the announcement of new caps, I'm looking for an alternative.
The ISP search page found that Interlync has 6000/768 through Covad for what AT&T charges for 3Mb.
Does anyone have recent experience with Interlync, and what expectations should I have for switch from one provider to another?

Here's my original post in the AT&T SE forum:
»Alternative to AT&T DSL

IL user
@covad.net

IL user

Anon

Am an Interlync customer and have been for more than 2 years. Had WN DSL with Covad as the provider; was happy with Covad but no longer with WN after the merger. Keeping Covad as my provider was important to me as they're very reliable; have had very few issues in the 6+ years they've provided the signal.

Very pleased with the move to Interlync as an ISP; since I was already on Covad, Interlync was able to do a hot switch, so I had no down time. Suggest you contact Interlync and talk things over with them; they're very easy to talk with and do business with. BTW-have never heard a word about caps from either Covad or Interlync.
Expand your moderator at work
MegaPath Dan
join:2011-01-29
Saint John, NB

MegaPath Dan to rickdebay

to rickdebay

Re: Switching from AT&T DSL

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Covad, now a MegaPath brand. We have multiple options for you here at MegaPath, like a Symmetric 6/6 internet, 15/15 Cable service, Bonded T1 service, Dedicated lines (Clear Channel T1s with 24 DSO Channels), ADSL, DDSL, Wireless Broadband, CoLocations, Analog lines and so much more. Please contact our sales team to talk about the MegaPath service at 1-877-611-6342 x2 even if you're going through a reseller, Interlync, we can answer any questions you may have about MegaPath products and services as well as SLA Agreements.

Thank you for choosing MegaPath,

----------
Daniel
MegaPath SMB Network Operations Center
1-877-611-6342 x5