All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed
« What?!Interesting... »
This is a sub-selection from I don't get it.

Majestik
World Traveler
Premium
join:2001-05-11
Tulsa, OK
reply to bionicRod

Re: I don't get it.

said by bionicRod:

said by JBT:

A lot of people I know tend to use tv as back ground noise. This allows you to have a tv any where in the house in the kitchen, bathroom, garage and even outside.

So what you're saying is that people want to carry around a portable tv so they can NOT watch it? I still don't get it. If you want noise they've been making transistor radios for the better part of a century that don't cost $600 + a cable connection + an internet connection. I think the app crashed because people with an ipad wanted it simply because it wasn't available before. I'm not sure many will use it to actually watch tv once they have it.

It just sounds like a loser of a product to me. Oh well I don't get the attraction to Jersey Shore either and look how popular that is.

If you are already paying for the services anyway it does not matter.
I prefer Slingplayer app. Doesn't cost anything extra and I already have basic cable and broadband. At about $50/mo.
Don't own a tv.
There are only about 5 channels I watch out of 65.
--
The adventure continues...Sanctuary....

nukscull

@rr.com
said by Majestik:

I prefer Slingplayer app. Doesn't cost anything extra and I already have basic cable and broadband. At about $50/mo.
Don't own a tv.

Since when is $30 for the Slingplayer app not costing anything extra?

Majestik
World Traveler
Premium
join:2001-05-11
Tulsa, OK
said by nukscull :

said by Majestik:

Don't own a tv.

Since when is $30 for the Slingplayer app not costing anything extra?

I was speaking of monthly fees. Most people I know pay 3x what I pay per month for tv.
--
The adventure continues...Sanctuary....