« Verizon Dispatch
This is a sub-selection from No call from tech support

bongo123
@dslextreme.com

bongo123 to tack1974

Anon

to tack1974

Re: No call from tech support

The reason you did not get a tier 2 response is because tier 2 was fired Thursday. Now you can talk to a twit in Manila who says "I in Chatsworth". I don't think George.M will be praising them because he got fired to.

At 1 PM all American customer support ceased. Now you can get jacked and overbilled to boot.

I worked there. I look and my '0' balance is like $50. Free dsl for employees. A present from billing in India.
tack1974
join:2011-03-18
West Frankfort, IL

tack1974

seriously, that is ridiculous. I am sorry to hear all of this. I have been on the phone now for over an hour and a half trying to figure out what is going on. Now I know why they are acting weird.

Utah
@wirelessbeehive.com

Utah to bongo123

Anon

to bongo123
This is very true. Ikano Communications in Utah which owns DSLExtreme sent all the jobs to the Phillipines. He didn't even prepare for it. They have no training and some of the departments weren't even covered when they shut off service. So if you get a long hold time, it's currently because the CEO didn't even have any idea which people did what. Good luck! Remember you are buying a contract with a cancellation fee of 250.00
tack1974
join:2011-03-18
West Frankfort, IL

tack1974 to bongo123

to bongo123
Yeah, it took me faxing George Naspos to get my DSL working. I am wondering if he is getting a return on this investment? I hope to see a lawsuit on behalf of all the fired employees.
Expand your moderator at work
« Verizon Dispatch
This is a sub-selection from No call from tech support