Alcohol
Premium Member
join:2003-05-26
Climax, MI

Alcohol

Premium Member

said by WK2:

Is 4G on the fast track for ATT now?

You mean their 3g network that they call 4g?

SECraft
@bellsouth.net

SECraft

Anon

Never seen an ad that claimed they were 4G. Seen plenty that said they were "getting faster with 4G". Splitting hairs....
decifal7
join:2007-03-10
Bon Aqua, TN

decifal7

It would be priced exactly like verizons overly priced lte service anyways.. They might as well take their time with it.....

Alcohol
Premium Member
Climax, MI

Alcohol

Premium Member

Verizon LTE is currently priced the same as 3g.

cdru
Go Colts
MVM
join:2003-05-14
Fort Wayne, IN

cdru to SECraft

MVM

to SECraft
said by SECraft :

Never seen an ad that claimed they were 4G. Seen plenty that said they were "getting faster with 4G". Splitting hairs....

Except for selling phones like the HTC Inspire 4G* where the asterisk says "*4G speeds delivered by HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul. Available in limited areas. Availability increasing with ongoing backhaul deployment. Requires 4G device and compatible data plan. Learn more at att.com/network."

They are pulling the same 4G crap everyone else is.
decifal7
Bon Aqua, TN

decifal7 to Alcohol

to Alcohol
50 for 5 gigs and 80 for 10gigs with 10 a gig for overages? Don't think so, you can get much better rates through a reseller for the exact service.. Hardly the same.

All of this needs to be re-hauled. Its pathetic.

Alcohol
Premium Member
Climax, MI

Alcohol

Premium Member

said by decifal7:

50 for 5 gigs and 80 for 10gigs with 10 a gig for overages? Don't think so, you can get much better rates through a reseller for the exact service.. Hardly the same.

All of this needs to be re-hauled. Its pathetic.

That is not for smartphones. You're talking about USB/tethering.
decifal7
Bon Aqua, TN

decifal7

Either way.. You think its reasonable? Especially considering the access people have to broadband or there lack of? Especially being ATT and others have taken Billions from the USF funds to soo called maintenance?

Seriously?

Alcohol
Premium Member
Climax, MI

Alcohol

Premium Member

said by decifal7:

Either way.. You think its reasonable? Especially considering the access people have to broadband or there lack of? Especially being ATT and others have taken Billions from the USF funds to soo called maintenance?

Seriously?

No. I don't think it's reasonable. But i would never pay for tethering. I would root my android device and hotspot for free.
But since iphone tethering is inferior i can understand why some people have no choice but to pay.