uniqs
share rss forum feed

ff1324
Everybody Goes Home
Premium
join:2002-08-24
On Four Day

The T-Mobile Girl

The biggest concern is whether or not we'll get to keep staring at the T-Mobile girl, Carly Foulkes.
--
My rants get raves.

Pirate515
Premium
join:2001-01-22
Brooklyn, NY

2 edits
said by ff1324:

The biggest concern is whether or not we'll get to keep staring at the T-Mobile girl, Carly Foulkes.

My guess is that the is offering herself up to AT&T CEO as we speak trying to save her job.

But seriously, I feel bad for her. After all the badmouthing she did against AT&T, I do not see her having any future as a part of them. Of course, the only reason why she did what she did was because she was being paid by T-Mobile to do so, but it looks like now it will come back and bite her in the a$$. As they say, "Don't p!ss in the well, as one day you may have to drink from it".

In any case, I wish her best of luck in any and all future acting/modeling endeavors.
--

Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies...
A MESSAGE to the RIAA and the MPAA: You shouldn't wound what you can't kill...

cdru
Go Colts
Premium,MVM
join:2003-05-14
Fort Wayne, IN
kudos:7
said by Pirate515:

But seriously, I feel bad for her.

Really? You feel bad for a paid actress? How on earth will she ever find a job elsewhere looking hot.

Of course, the only reason why she did what she did was because she was being paid by T-Mobile to do so...

Wait. Wha? You mean to tell me the Verizon "Can you hear me now?" guy wasn't volunteering his time and might have been paid by Verizon? And Luke Wilson didn't really receive all those postcards in his AT&T commercials and it might have just been getting paid and not doing it out of the kindness of his heart? My image of the marketing and advertisement world had now been shattered. Thanks.

GeoStar

join:2011-02-10
j2e6f5
reply to ff1324
She'll probably be praising the great ATT way from now on

( hey T-mobile sales dropped after these comercials were aired )

as ATT exec's tie her to the railroad tracks... and dance around with boxer shorts on ....

gigahurtz
Premium
join:2001-10-20
Palm Coast, FL
Reviews:
·Bright House
reply to ff1324
A $39b transaction just occurred and we are worried about the T-Mobile girl? She bad mouthed AT&T because she was told too. She'll either get used in some other capacity with AT&T or she'll get a job elsewhere. I'm baffled that people actually care about this...

She is easy on the eyes though

Papageno

join:2011-01-26
Portland, OR
said by gigahurtz:

She is easy on the eyes though

Way easy. I'm glad I've found out her name now so I can see what else she's been in.

Alcohol
Premium
join:2003-05-26
Climax, MI
kudos:4
Luke Wilson and Carla will make one dumb ass kid.

Pirate515
Premium
join:2001-01-22
Brooklyn, NY
reply to gigahurtz
said by gigahurtz:

A $39B transaction just occurred and we are worried about the T-Mobile girl? She bad mouthed AT&T because she was told too. She'll either get used in some other capacity with AT&T or she'll get a job elsewhere.

Given that she is the face behind "AT&T SUCKS" campaign, if I was running AT&T, I would not want her doing 180 and praising my company instead as that would just be contradictory. However, if AT&T does use her in some way, I would say "Makes sense... if you don't think about it".

If she's on a long-term contract with T-Mobile, she could actually get some free cash out of AT&T as they have to honor it as well. If they no longer want her doing any work for them, they have to keep paying her for, well, sitting around and doing nothing, or offer a nice chunk of cash to terminate that contract early.
--

Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies...
A MESSAGE to the RIAA and the MPAA: You shouldn't wound what you can't kill...