uniqs
share rss forum feed

jus10

join:2009-08-04
Sterling, VA

1 recommendation

reply to MovieLover76

Re: So glad I just left for Verizon

I think most t-mobile subscribers who hate AT&T like myself will leave when our contracts are up. Fortunately, it looks like it'll take at least a year for the AT&T integration to be approved so that should give enough time for my existing contract to expire.

Then it'll be Verizon or Sprint if Sprint becomes what T-Mobile used to be before the dark times. Before the Empire ...

LostInWoods

join:2004-04-14
Reviews:
·Windstream

1 recommendation

My guess is that you wouldn't have that choice -- Verizon would swallow up Sprint in response.

The real question to me is whether they try to do so as a tactic to get the ATT/TMO deal scotched. This would be similar to Coca Cola buying Dr Pepper in response to Pepsi buying 7-Up in the mid 1980's. The FTC killed both deals as anti-competitive. This is similar, with a helluva lot more importance on the US economy than sugar-water. The question is whether the FTC still has a spine.

fldiver
Premium
join:1999-12-27
Jacksonville, FL
reply to jus10
Ditto on that!

mech1164
I'll Be Back

join:2001-11-19
Lodi, NJ
reply to LostInWoods
said by LostInWoods:

The question is whether the FTC still has a spine.

One word NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alcohol
Premium
join:2003-05-26
Climax, MI
kudos:4
reply to LostInWoods
said by LostInWoods:

My guess is that you wouldn't have that choice -- Verizon would swallow up Sprint in response.

The real question to me is whether they try to do so as a tactic to get the ATT/TMO deal scotched. This would be similar to Coca Cola buying Dr Pepper in response to Pepsi buying 7-Up in the mid 1980's. The FTC killed both deals as anti-competitive. This is similar, with a helluva lot more importance on the US economy than sugar-water. The question is whether the FTC still has a spine.

Verizon said they don't want Sprint.

Also, you should look up how much AT&T has paid (bribed) the government in the last 10 years.
--
I found the key to success but somebody changed the lock.