spc
uniqs

Disappointed
@verizon.net

Disappointed to Thaler

Anon

to Thaler

Re: DSLextreme is outsourced!

Is this the reason there customer service went to crap??? I have had a couple of problems in the past 30 days, the most recent this weekend. First level could not resolve and I was told to it was advanced to level 2 and they would call me. 4 days later and still no call. Called again and was on hold for more than 2 hours until the line went dead. Always a follow up phone call and e-mails...still nothing. I don't believe that there is even 2nd tier service employees.The service in the past was EXCELLENT and I shared that with anyone that need new service. This was the last straw...I am shopping a new provider.
Expand your moderator at work

outsourced
@comcast.net

outsourced to Disappointed

Anon

to Disappointed

Re: DSLextreme is outsourced!

Yes that is exactly why the customer service went to crap. They haven't even been able to figure out how to get all of the calls over to the Phillipines yet. That is why alot of folks are having problems with the phone just hanging up on them after waiting 20 minutes or more. Then once you do reach the Phillipines the tech support agents are not trained at all on the tools or product which is why if a powercycle of the modem does not work they will just open a ticket and tell you someone else will call you back. Good luck with them calling you back. I wish it wasn't this way but when you get a CEO who doesn't connect with the people taking care of the customer's you can't expect a whole lot.