spc
Search similar:

uniqs
chgo_man99
join:2010-01-01
Sunnyvale, CA

chgo_man99

IPhone users...

Don't forget to reset your data counter in iPhone in next billing cycle. Then please report how much your data reports usage at the end of month and hoe much att wireless website. Those who already did that please share.

Comcast, att dsl or uverse users also welcome to post reports between their providers and statistics from broadband routers/firewalls.
WernerSchutz
join:2009-08-04
Sugar Land, TX

WernerSchutz

said by chgo_man99:

Don't forget to reset your data counter in iPhone in next billing cycle. Then please report how much your data reports usage at the end of month and hoe much att wireless website. Those who already did that please share.

Comcast, att dsl or uverse users also welcome to post reports between their providers and statistics from broadband routers/firewalls.

I am really torn. Who should I believe, Comcast or my lying eyes ??
chgo_man99
join:2010-01-01
Sunnyvale, CA

1 recommendation

chgo_man99

Sarcasm is not welcome.

The study is mor helpful than you think. It does not matter if you only believe what your router reports. In fact it can report more than ISP, counting broadcast messages and other garbage.

And second it is easier to fight innacurate billing with evidence than sarcastic insulting remarks. Either be adult and stop starting flaming wars or pack and leave to watch next rodeo at your hometown.
WernerSchutz
join:2009-08-04
Sugar Land, TX

WernerSchutz

I do not watch rodeo.

All the evidence in the world does not matter as long as the ISP's have the politicians in their pockets, it is a waste of time. What makes you think that the governmental entities that should be breaking monopolies/duopolies and punishing collusion agreements would give a damn about inaccurate billing ?