Inside your computer
Premium
join:2004-11-29
Corpus Christi, TX
kudos:6
reply to CptGemini

Re: Ubee DDW3611 Bridge Mode??

Click for full size
Also want to add a pic of the modem so you can see it not in channel bonding just in case you want to see that.

The modem on the left is for the digital phone and since they dont have any D3 MTAs as some techs call them I had to have 2 modems for now.

The middle 2 lights out of the 4 in a row on the UBEE are the upstream/downstream ones.

Dan_30mb

@rr.com

I actually like the modem...but the one thing which bothers the heck out of me, is that my wireless SSID is broadcasting. I know it's not a huge security catch, but I'd rather not have it broadcasting.

I cannot find how to disable broadcast on the DDW3361. I'm guessing it's in one of the hidden areas that no one seems to know how to get into.

Any ideas?

CptGemini
Inside your computer
Premium
join:2004-11-29
Corpus Christi, TX
kudos:6

So you just want to hide the SSID so you can still use the wifi on it or just not use it at all? If you dont want to use it all then follow my screenshot.

dan_30mb

@rr.com

I just want to hide the SSID....

I see this in the manuals of other UBEE wireless gear, but not in this one. I'm guessing it's hidden in the same area as setting up 4 different wireless networks (like the product page says)

Lenard

join:2006-01-12
Raleigh, NC

Wireless Primary Network -- Closed Network = enable