You're giving me an etiquette boner

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to ekster
And if one must use the restroom, where do they store the stick that was up their ass?

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
kudos:1
reply to DrModem
Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 7

Archivis - 1 - Kristopher (L-6)

Players not voting: tmodelt, navyet2sw, Gomez, chlen, Therul, Krisnatharok, Archivis, ProtusMose, Meningitis, ekster, brian

MOD NOTE: brian has replaced Jim.
--
»Re: [game] Star Wars Days 2 and 3

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
reply to Archivis
They take it with them to the gentlemen's room.

And Men, always a pleasure.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium
join:2007-09-18
Gilroy, CA
I am here.

brian
Premium
join:2002-05-02
Lake Forest, CA
reply to DrModem
hi!

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
reply to Archivis
said by Archivis:

We've had this conversation before. The fact that you are immediately unwilling to revisit this conversation in the same manner we discussed last time I was third party and wanted to help the town, means that you're looking for an easy out and are very likely mafia.

I recall having this conversation, but not in any detailed sense. If you can find it, please link for me.

Do you deny that in a LoL situation, it would be easy for the survivalist to jump on the first available lynch candidate, thus winning the game?

Do you think an independent role would have as much incentive to make the correct decision in the final lynch as a Town affiliated player?

What was your real motivation in role claiming so early?

I'm only grilling you because you role claimed early. I haven't played a game in a while, and I'd like to win. I don't know for sure if your an asset or detriment to the Town. You could just as likely be mafia lying about the claim, reverting back to your old brazen metagame.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to brian
said by brian:

hi!

Welcome back, bjl. Sucks to lose Jim. I didn't even get to vote for him yet. I'll be sure to vote for you when I'm done grilling Arch.
--

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
reply to Kristopher
said by Kristopher:

I recall having this conversation, but not in any detailed sense. If you can find it, please link for me.

It was in PMs. Posting PMs or re-sending you a PM breaks all rules of the game.

Do you deny that in a LoL situation, it would be easy for the survivalist to jump on the first available lynch candidate, thus winning the game?

No, but if I didn't exist, you would be at LoL a day sooner, so it's irrelevant.

Do you think an independent role would have as much incentive to make the correct decision in the final lynch as a Town affiliated player?

Not technically, but see above.

I see you're trying harder now. You most definitely seem mafia now. #1. Quickly dismissive for an easy lynch? Check
#2. Called out on it? Check
#3. Carefully calculated an emulated response? Check

I'm only grilling you because you role claimed early. I haven't played a game in a while, and I'd like to win. I don't know for sure if your an asset or detriment to the Town. You could just as likely be mafia lying about the claim, reverting back to your old brazen metagame.

Check the math:

Town
Town
Archivis
Mafia
Mafia

= Lynch or lose

Check this math:

Town
Town
Mafia
Mafia

= Town already lost.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
I'm not even trying. But you reveal a lot with your response. And I don't keep PMs. We can discuss that after the game, cause I want to see what I wrote.

I personally don't think you are lying about the survivor role, as it's a huge chance to take in case there would be a counter claim. Modem said in his sign up that he would use more stock roles in this game, and nothing made up. Survivor is a common stock role.

I am not convinced that you are valuable in a LoL situation. Your math is pure WIFOM. It could end up either way. You being inserted into the equation does not automatically make you the player that saves us from end game.

I think the Town has to consider you a lynch candidate if it can't find a highly suspicious player to lynch. But it's Day 1 and we have plenty of time to find out.

Vote: bjl
--

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
Great Jebus! Is KrisN still on post watch?

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
reply to Archivis
said by Archivis:

said by Kristopher:

It was in PMs. Posting PMs or re-sending you a PM breaks all rules of the game.

No, but if I didn't exist, you would be at LoL a day sooner, so it's irrelevant.

Not technically, but see above.

I see you're trying harder now. You most definitely seem mafia now. #1. Quickly dismissive for an easy lynch? Check
#2. Called out on it? Check
#3. Carefully calculated an emulated response? Check

Check the math:

Town
Town
Archivis
Mafia
Mafia

= Lynch or lose

Check this math:

Town
Town
Mafia
Mafia

= Town already lost.

First scenario, two mafia buddies vote for a townie... WWAD (what would Archivis do)?

Join them and quickly vote off a townie to win.

Second scenario... to go from 5 to 4 players would mean there was a no lynch, a doc succeeded, or some other weird thing... chances are slim. A more fair comparison for the second scenario with you lynched early on would either be

Town
Town
Town
Mafia
Mafia

which will increase the odds greatly, or, should we choose to lynch you, end up being

Town
Mafia
Mafia

where mafia already wins, or, should you be scum

Town
Town
Mafia

where town could still win... either way, I find it is more beneficial without you... but it's day 1 and I don't like either you or Kris right now (or ever when I'm playing, really)... you're both risks to town as far as I'm concerned

tmodelt

join:2010-05-06
Fletcher, NC
reply to DrModem
checking in Day one
vote:Krist

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
reply to ekster
fail math is fail.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
No fail math from me... we can't magically get rid of you and go from 5 to 4... your scenarios do not connect.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
Maybe there's a vig and they can shoot him. And no, I'm not claiming vig. He would have already been shot.

I don't like bjl right now because, well, he's bjl. And that's always suspicious. Plus he hasn't responded yet to my vote.
--

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
Yeah, blow a vig shot on a non-mafia.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
Actually, I would have shot chlen in the face before he even checked in. I owe him that from many previous games.
--

brian
Premium
Lake Forest, CA
reply to Kristopher
you don't need to worry about me, I don't remember how to play this game. it's been too long.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium
Gilroy, CA
reply to Archivis
how would you know?

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium
Gilroy, CA
reply to brian
said by brian:

you don't need to worry about me, I don't remember how to play this game. it's been too long.

Lynch all liars.
--
Remember, you are a nutjob, but they should not find anything wrong with your work.

brian
Premium
Lake Forest, CA
who's lying?

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium
Gilroy, CA
You!

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to DrModem
Too much seriousness already.

No Antony so no vote (yet).

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
join:2001-02-21
Atlanta, GA
reply to DrModem
Checking in.

Normal night limited caveat. Also hammered at work, hopefully I get the back logged knocked out over the weekend.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
Why are you drinking on the job?

brian
Premium
Lake Forest, CA
said by Archivis:

PTU.

(has that caught on yet?)

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
join:2001-02-21
Atlanta, GA
reply to Archivis
said by Archivis:

Fully vested founder.. I can't get fired.

What's your excuse?
--
It's a fact : Chicks dig Mafia players.
'Wanna help buy a goat?' - »www.kiva.org

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
join:2006-10-19
USA
Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 7

Kristopher - 1 - tmodelt (L-6)
brian - 1 - Kristopher (L-6)

Players not voting: Archivis, brian, chlen, ekster, Gomez, Krisnatharok, Meningitis, navyet2sw, ProtusMose, TheRul

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
reply to Gomez
said by Gomez:

What's your excuse?

I work for the government. It is impossible to get fired.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.