Search similar:

uniqs
45612019 (banned)
join:2004-02-05
New York, NY

1 recommendation

45612019 (banned)

Fuck off, AT&T.

We shouldn't have to be dealing with this bullshit in the first place.

I'll be taking my business to any ISP that doesn't pull this cap nonsense.
gorehound
join:2009-06-19
Portland, ME

gorehound

yup bye bye ATT.you are an asshole corporation and you think we all here are dumb cattle.
we are not.if someone offers uncapped we will dump you.and some will dump you anyways for a sucky but uncapped connection.

Nargg
@cox.net

Nargg to 45612019

Anon

to 45612019
LOL! Good luck with that. THey all DO THIS! idiot.
WhyMe420
Premium Member
join:2009-04-06

WhyMe420

Premium Member

said by Nargg :

Nice flaming. They don't all do this. Cable Co's don't charge overages. Next time look in the mirror before flaming.

saladbar15
join:2009-07-18
Brighton, MA

saladbar15

And that's why Comcast will actually shut off your connection when you go over their cap. At least you still can use your internet with AT&T's plan.

If I had a better idea of the bandwidth that I was using right now, and assuming that I'm passing my caps, I'd probably be looking for somebody else to serve me. But, where I live you can have AT&T or Comcast. That's it. It sucks.
WhyMe420
Premium Member
join:2009-04-06

WhyMe420

Premium Member

I'd rather be cut off than put another dime in AT&T's pocket.

Plus, there's no guarantee they'll even cut it off. It's only if you're clogging a node, and you're the top user. Whereas with AT&T, you're guaranteed to get an overage at 251GB+. At least cable co's have a half-assed excuse to cap. Whereas AT&T has no excuse other than greed.

Not to mention AT&T can't even get the meter right.

wings10
I Am Legend
Premium Member
join:2004-06-09
South Elgin, IL

wings10 to Nargg

Premium Member

to Nargg
said by Nargg :

LOL I agree. The person does spend a lot of time here for leaving. Oh the drama.

Lagz
Premium Member
join:2000-09-03
The Rock

Lagz to WhyMe420

Premium Member

to WhyMe420
said by WhyMe420:

Plus, there's no guarantee they'll even cut it off. It's only if you're clogging a node, and you're the top user. Whereas with AT&T, you're guaranteed to get an overage at 251GB+. At least cable co's have a half-assed excuse to cap. Whereas AT&T has no excuse other than greed.

For those regular DSL users like myself that is 150GB. Comcast is looking better and better. I switched from comcast to AT&T. I guess it's time to switch back. 250GB looks a lot better than 150GB. The speed increase alone will be worth it. The only rational I used to stay with AT&T was they had no cap. Well I can't use that as an excuse top stay with them any more.

wings10
I Am Legend
Premium Member
join:2004-06-09
South Elgin, IL

wings10

Premium Member

said by Lagz:

said by WhyMe420:

For those regular DSL users like myself that is 150GB. Comcast is looking better and better. I switched from comcast to AT&T. I guess it's time to switch back. 250GB looks a lot better than 150GB. The speed increase alone will be worth it. The only rational I used to stay with AT&T was they had no cap. Well I can't use that as an excuse top stay with them any more.

Can you switch to U-Verse? It would be cheaper then Comcast and you get 250GB a month.
FrontirCynic
join:2006-10-25
Long Beach, CA

FrontirCynic to 45612019

to 45612019
One other provision of note: AT&T's contract now stipulates that the company can cancel your service "if you engage in conduct that is threatening, abusive or harassing" to the company's workers, or for "frequent use of profane or vulgar language" when dealing with service repps

»www.latimes.com/business ··· 2.column