Selenia
Gentoo Convert
Premium Member
join:2006-09-22
Fort Smith, AR

Selenia

Premium Member

Hey Karl!

What kind of topics could you use assistance on? This way, we can figure out if you could use anything I specialize in and like to write about. I was thinking I could contribute open source community news and UNiX/Linux topics, off the top of my head, as it seems largely ignored in the news section(you can't cover everything, but you do an excellent job in covering a lot). It's not talking about work, and it's a community in which I have deep roots and extensive knowledge. Anyways, let me know.

rchandra
Stargate Universe fan
Premium Member
join:2000-11-09
14225-2105
ARRIS ONT1000GJ4
EnGenius EAP1250

1 recommendation

rchandra

Premium Member

Re: Hey Karl!

I would tend to concur.

Of even more pressing concern I think, the BBR IPv6 forum has been heating up lately, what with the early Feb. allocation of the last of the publicly routable IPv4 addresses. But not a whole lot of front page stuff has resulted. I understand, it's kind of boring, but especially now with that event passing, and the predicted exhaustion of the RIRs, BBR could potentially become a first-rate resource for IPv6 transition.

Just sayin...if that happens to be one of your areas of expertise....

Karl Bode
News Guy
join:2000-03-02

1 recommendation

Karl Bode

News Guy

IPv6 would absolutely be on topic. General open source stuff probably less so, given we're trying to stay relatively focused on broadband.

Propose a topic...

FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

1 recommendation

FFH5

Premium Member

said by Karl Bode:

IPv6 would absolutely be on topic. General open source stuff probably less so, given we're trying to stay relatively focused on broadband.

Is DSLReports going to take part in World IPV6 Day in June?