Search similar:

uniqs
Sentinel
Premium Member
join:2001-02-07
Florida

Sentinel

Premium Member

Anyone having a problem with FF4 and cpanel?

On Surpass Hosting I upgraded to Firefox 4 and now I am having a terrible administering my sites using cPanel.

Anyone else?

swintec
Premium Member
join:2003-12-19
Alfred, ME

swintec

Premium Member

Problems like what? I have no problem navigating around and such with FF4 and Cpanel. No errors or anything. Maybe it has to do with version? I am using "Cpanel Optimized for VPS 3" if it matters.

ViviTheMage
vivi
Premium Member
join:2002-10-28
Minneapolis, MN

ViviTheMage to Sentinel

Premium Member

to Sentinel
I am having no issues in ie9 and ff4 with cPanel, what are you seeing?

TearAbite
D'oh
join:2001-07-25
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

TearAbite to Sentinel

to Sentinel
No trouble on my cPanel or WHM with FF 4 on OS X..

Just for fun have you tried clearing your FF cache?
decx
Premium Member
join:2002-06-07
Vancouver, BC

decx to Sentinel

Premium Member

to Sentinel
I tried navigating around and adding and deleting email accounts and it worked just fine.
Sentinel
Premium Member
join:2001-02-07
Florida

Sentinel to swintec

Premium Member

to swintec
The problems I was having is that when in cpanel if I go to administer email accounts it does not show certain graphics and if I change certain settings such as quota for an account it does not change. For example, if I change the drop down box that changes how many accounts will be visible on the main page from 10 to 100 nothing happens.

I used an older PC in my house that still has the older version of FF and everything worked fine so I am guessing it is a FF issue.

Could it be something to do with NoScript? Could it be that NoScript and the new FF 4 is blocking some javascript from working because the old NoScript is not FF ver 4 compliant yet?

TearAbite
D'oh
join:2001-07-25
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

TearAbite

Disable Noscript to see.. Then disable any other add-ins and test.. And clear your cache..

MarkRH
Premium Member
join:2005-02-08
Edmond, OK
ARRIS BGW210-700
ARRIS TM3402
Asus RT-AC68

MarkRH to Sentinel

Premium Member

to Sentinel
I haven't run into any problems using cPanel with FF4. I am using the "sundaymorning" cPanel theme and cPanel appears to be Version 11.28.87. I do have Ad Block Plus installed, but not NoScript. Never used it actually.

FYI, I did install FF4 into its own directory and using a separate profile from FF 3.6.15 that is still on my system.