spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

PurelyPOd

@cox.net

[Cable] AOL crashing

OK so you do what you're told and upgrade AOL to 9.6. Only to find out it's a piece of shit. Everytime I get an IM from someone AOL crashes. This has been going on for over a month now and I'm tired of it. I uninstalled, reinstalled, etc to no avail. Any ideas before I tell AOL just how much they truly suck?

sgtfrank

join:2000-09-04
Aurora, IL

I have been using 9.6 since it 1st came out with no problems at all. Just tested IMs again to be sure. Sorry I have no answer for your problem. I used to beta test AOL years ago but no longer active in that. Using Windows7 Ultimate 64bit.
--
"Ol Sgt. Frank (ret).......

Skyblue

join:2011-04-04
reply to PurelyPOd

said by PurelyPOd :

OK so you do what you're told and upgrade AOL to 9.6. Only to find out it's a piece of shit. Everytime I get an IM from someone AOL crashes. This has been going on for over a month now and I'm tired of it. I uninstalled, reinstalled, etc to no avail. Any ideas before I tell AOL just how much they truly suck?

Skyblue

join:2011-04-04

My AOL 9.6 is crashing too and very, very slow. I was worried about downloading it because of the many problems with their downloads in the past. I'm going crazy with it at the moment and am probably going to cancel very soon if it doesn't change.