Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain

Re: [game] Large Non Crazy - Day 2

I'm all for keeping Arch alive as long as possible... but I'd want him dead before we hit LoL... so it will be perfect if we could eliminate all the mafia without hitting LoL

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Yeah, I don't want him to succeed at his mini-game either. Especially with all the bragging right before his lynch.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY

chlen to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster
said by ekster:

I'm all for keeping Arch alive as long as possible... but I'd want him dead before we hit LoL... so it will be perfect if we could eliminate all the mafia without hitting LoL

This is a scummy statement to make you sound pro town? Weak.

vote ekster

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Meh. That wasn't as bad as his lie detector FUD just a minute ago. With backpedal, I might add. Happy with my vote for now.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster to chlen

Premium Member

to chlen
Look deeper, young one, and do not be so hasty.

It's a statement saying I want Arch to not get lynched after his boasting at the end of the day, and as he's a wild card, the only way to do it safely is to end it before LoL.

And Kris... what FUD? I'm simply explaining the lie detector role, which I consider to be pretty much a stock role. How is it any different than a governor, a tracker or a joker?

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

It struck me as odd that you would pull out the lie detector role when you did. KrisN wasn't asking what roles could detect the GF. Unnecessary speculation? Then you spell out how the odds are against that role in the first place, after I challenge your theory. It's not much, but from my point of view it was an attempt at insinuating a role is in the game, then backpedaling when challenged. Maybe you're just bad at this. Asshat.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster

Premium Member

KrisN was questioning Protus line of "I am not the governor. I am also not mafia. I win with town. Investigate that, son." saying that a cop wouldn't be able to catch a GF, then Protus said that a GF doesn't win with town... I saw that as Protus saying a lie detector could easily say whether he is town or not, while KrisN kept thinking of a cop investigating him...

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

I see your line of thinking now. Do you think KrisN shot Protus?

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster

Premium Member

Maybe... My guess is between KrisN and chlen... they're the only early shooters I know of.
ekster

ekster

Premium Member

Actually, probably not chlen, I'm guessing he would've shot you by now...

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster
said by ekster:

Maybe... My guess is between KrisN and chlen... they're the only early shooters I know of.

TWSS

Well, moving on for now.

Vote: Meningitis
Chaplain

Chaplain to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster
I don't think chlen is the shooter, but I do think chlen is town.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
Saratoga, NY

chlen to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster
said by ekster:

I can say this sentence implicates ekster and supports my vote for him, he could not know I am a shooter, because I am not.

Next he is very quick to redact that seeing his own fault...

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster

Premium Member

This makes 0 sense to me... as for what I could know and could not know... it's in the very same line you quoted.

"they're the only early shooters I know of."

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
Saratoga, NY

chlen

Premium Member

said by ekster:

This makes 0 sense to me... as for what I could know and could not know... it's in the very same line you quoted.

"they're the only early shooters I know of."

yeah... I get you, your sentence reads very odd. My bad, still keeping my vote though.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster

Premium Member

I'm fine with the vote, as long as the misunderstanding is out of the way.