spc
Search similar:

uniqs
rmrper
join:2006-06-13
Wylie, TX

rmrper

Same Here...

I too have noticed an increase in call quality problems, including the DTMF tones, Caller ID issues, and voicemail wackiness ever since the outage last year too. I too am considering switching (maybe the Fios Triple Play). Their service was really good when I first signed up, but has really been a lot more shaky lately. Their tech support is still responsive, but doesn't really seem to be able to do much. I too was given the "firmware issue" for DTMF tones with not ETA on a resolution. Some days its ok, and some days it happens 10 times or more on a short call.

kk60
@comcast.net

kk60

Anon

Ditto. We have 3 (separate) lines with VoicePulse and have the same problems on all: sudden random DTMF tones, Caller ID issues, features not working. The most annoying is loss of dial tone every few weeks (requiring a support ticket.) "Engineering" has never given a reason for this ongoing problem. We've had them for 4 years and prior to Summer/2010, I rarely gave the service a second thought, it was that good. My patience has run out now and I'm researching alternatives. (I wasn't too happy with the transition to the 3rd party voicemail system - but that's a personal preference.)