uniqs

nonameyet
I Make Them Ring..Ring
Premium Member
join:2000-12-19
Sellersville, PA

nonameyet

Premium Member

OK, I'm Not a spammer, I'm looking for a program that would be able to log-on to a specific site Everyday and then send me an email?

Anybody?
TherapyChick
join:2003-09-19
Fayetteville, NC

TherapyChick

What do you mean login to a site and send you an email exactly?

So for example you'd want it to login to DSLR with your account then email you that it did it? Or what?

nonameyet
I Make Them Ring..Ring
Premium Member
Sellersville, PA

nonameyet

Premium Member

I'm a phone guy, I have access to certain features of phone systems based on a Password of the Day...I want a program that will log in and email me that password, everyday the password changes...

tp0d
yabbazooie
Premium Member
join:2001-02-13
Bulger, PA

tp0d

Premium Member

»www.jitbit.com/macro-recorder/

McSummation
Mmmm, Zeebas Are Tastee.
Premium Member
join:2003-08-13
Fort Worth, TX

McSummation to nonameyet

Premium Member

to nonameyet
Since you have to log in to get your email, why can't you just log into the "magic site" and get the password yourself?
TherapyChick
join:2003-09-19
Fayetteville, NC

TherapyChick

said by McSummation:

Since you have to log in to get your email, why can't you just log into the "magic site" and get the password yourself?

Obviously he could, but he's trying to save a step, nothing wrong with that. If he can figure it out, all the better.

And yeah, it probably takes him 2 min to login to the other site, but how many little time savers do most people have that run scripts or do a little thing to make their time a little more effective here or there.

nonameyet
I Make Them Ring..Ring
Premium Member
Sellersville, PA

nonameyet to McSummation

Premium Member

to McSummation
said by McSummation:

Because I don't always have access to the internet to get to the site, But, I do have a blackberry that I get emails on.
nonameyet

nonameyet to tp0d

Premium Member

to tp0d
Thanks !, This just might work.

tp0d
yabbazooie
Premium Member
join:2001-02-13
Bulger, PA

tp0d

Premium Member