This is a sub-selection from rly?

pnh102
Reptiles Are Cuddly And Pretty
Premium
join:2002-05-02
Mount Airy, MD
reply to amigo_boy

Re: rly?

Sorry. I've thrown down way too many real-world facts at this argument that hold up my side. Please address or disprove the issues I've raised, and then we can continue.
--
"Net Neutrality" zealots - the people you can thank for your capped Internet service.

amigo_boy

join:2005-07-22
said by pnh102:

Sorry. I've thrown down way too many real-world facts at this argument that hold up my side. Please address or disprove the issues I've raised, and then we can continue.

Ditto. I've explained how broadband is ubiquitous and a necessary component to life, the economy, etc. Like water, sewer, roads, etc., it is not well served by leaving it to so-called "free-market" forces.

Your response is "well, you must want government to do everything."

When I turn that around on you, to show how you enjoy a lot of things which the government does, and obviously don't want the government to do nothing you claim that I've changed the subject.

I guess we'll have to let viewers form their own opinions about the merit of each of our arguments. I appreciate having the opportunity to show yours for what I believe they are.

sonicmerlin

join:2009-05-24
Cleveland, OH
kudos:1
reply to pnh102
said by pnh102:

Your assertion is laughable. You've provided no facts whatsoever. All of it is opinion based on a "I have mine, screw you!" belief system. Your hypocrisy is unbelievably transparent when you whine about AT&T's rising prices and how government should step in to prevent them from gouging customers- because you're an AT&T customer.