uniqs
share rss forum feed

milkman82

join:2006-06-19
Lakewood, OH
Reviews:
·T-Mobile US

Problems today with port 25

I was wondering if anyone has been having problems with their port 25 being blocked?

Some reason I have not been able to send email from any of my email programs on my Mac and windows PC. Also tried that telnet mail.dslreports.com 25 and is coming back with connection failed.

Just wondered if others are seeing this....

ILpt4U
Premium
join:2006-11-12
Lisle, IL
kudos:9
I think it has been known for quite a long while that port 25 is blocked...

milkman82

Lakewood, OH
Well thats weird since I have been using port 25 with AT&T for quite a long while. In my 12 years of using AT&T this has been my first port 25 block issue. This morning I was sending email fine.

ILpt4U
Premium
Lisle, IL

milkman82

Lakewood, OH
Reviews:
·T-Mobile US
Thanks for the link I am going to message the mmay guy and see what he can do.

talk about interrupted service! It would have been one thing to sign up with the service and port 25 be blocked right away. Its another to have them for awhile and then the block come in. Another fail for at&t!

ILpt4U
Premium
Lisle, IL
Last time I checked there is a small fee to have Port 25 unblocked on Residential Service

milkman82

Lakewood, OH
Reviews:
·T-Mobile US
Yeah, they just tried having me connect with something called connect tech for a fee. This is really getting......... to be a pain in the

I just don't understand why I get blocked now?!?! 6 months later after being with uverse and never been blocked on AT&T dsl.

milkman82

Lakewood, OH
I am reading some users have gotten around the fee by keep calling back and getting the right person and I just sent a message to Matt. Hope this works!