PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to chlen

Premium Member

to chlen

Re: [game] Large Non Crazy - Day 3

Uh he said he was town in that post... granted he could have assumed that a semi-post-mortem pro-town post would sway the governor (it did), I am beginning to think he and rul are innocent.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
join:2009-03-06
Places

Meningitis

Premium Member

said by Krisnatharok:

Uh he said he was town in that post... granted he could have assumed that a semi-post-mortem pro-town post would sway the governor (it did), I am beginning to think he and rul are innocent.

That whole post-lynch song and dance was for the governor... no one else. Kris knew there was a chance he could be pardoned, and he gave it his best. It worked.

Kris is no fool. He knows/knew Gomez claimed. He can pick out the most insignificant shit in some post 3 months ago, but didn't remember responding to, and seeing a post I linked to show Gomez claimed Governor? C'mon... that guy is scum.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY

chlen to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

i dont know about rul,

but that last breath was a an admission.
chlen

chlen to Meningitis

Premium Member

to Meningitis
said by Meningitis:

said by Krisnatharok:

That whole post-lynch song and dance was for the governor... no one else. Kris knew there was a chance he could be pardoned, and he gave it his best. It worked.

Kris is no fool. He knows/knew Gomez claimed. He can pick out the most insignificant shit in some post 3 months ago, but didn't remember responding to, and seeing a post I linked to show Gomez claimed Governor? C'mon... that guy is scum.

where did gomez claim?

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
join:2009-03-06
Places

Meningitis

Premium Member

2nd post of day 2.
said by Gomez:

Normally, I'd give the joker his game..

Not this time..

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to chlen

Premium Member

to chlen
Fine. I'm comfortable with that. If he is innocent, you and Meng are at the top of the list. If he is Guilty, Rul goes tomorrow.

vote: KrisT

Tmod I think you have a good idea who to investigate based on KrisT's guilt or innocence.

tmodelt
join:2010-05-06
Hendersonville, NC

tmodelt

said by Krisnatharok:

Fine. I'm comfortable with that. If he is innocent, you and Meng are at the top of the list. If he is Guilty, Rul goes tomorrow.

vote: KrisT

Tmod I think you have a good idea who to investigate based on KrisT's guilt or innocence.

Im good just make sure the doc protects me
vote:Krist

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
join:2007-09-18
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

There is also one who goes off on the person who Hammers...

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

Good... maybe Arch can do us a favor...

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

join:2001-02-21
Atlanta, GA

Gomez to chlen

to chlen
said by chlen:

said by Meningitis:

said by Krisnatharok:

where did gomez claim?

He didn't.

If I were governor Kris would not be alive right now. My stance has been that we need to take the path that does NOT insure a 0% chance of getting mafia. There are three ways that happens: No Lynch, Lynching arch, and a Pardon.

The later needs to stop.