Trust Your Doctor
Premium
join:2006-10-19
USA
kudos:1
reply to DrModem

Re: [game] Large Non Crazy - Day 7

Mafia Godfather - brian
You are the mafia godfather. You send in the nightkills and appear innocent to investigations. You can talk to the rest of the mafia( Gomez See Profile, Kristopher See Profile) privately. You win with the mafia.

Mafia Roleblocker - Gomez
You are the mafia roleblocker. Each night you can target one person and if that person has a night action it will be blocked. You can talk to the rest of the mafia( brian See Profile, Kristopher See Profile) privately. You win with the mafia.

Mafia Hitman - Kristopher
You are the mafia hitman. Once at any time in the game, you can choose to shoot someone dead. You can talk to the rest of the mafia( brian See Profile, Gomez See Profile) privately. You win with the mafia.

Traitor - TheRul
You are the traitor to the town. You know the mafia are brian, Gomez and Kristopher. But you cannot communicate with them and they do not know you are with them. You must help them kill town covertly. If you are nightkilled by the mafia team, instead of dying you will become a full fledged mafia goon. You win with the mafia.

Cop - tmodelt
You are the cop. You win with the town.

Doc - Krisnatharok
You are the doc. You win with the town.

Governor - chlen
You are the Governor. When someone is lynched, you may choose to pardon them from execution. This will result in the day ending as a no-lynch. PM your choice of pardon or execute to the mod at the end of each day. You win with the town.

Town Roleblocker - ProtusMose
You are the town roleblocker. Each night you can target one person and if that person has a night action it will be blocked. You win with the town.

Super Saint - ekster
You are the super saint. Anyone who hammers you gets killed. You win with the town.

Mason Tracker - navyet2sw
You are the tracker. Each night you can target someone, and you will learn who they targeted that night(if anyone). You win with the town.

You are also a member of a secret mason group. The other member is Meningitis See Profile, and you make talk privatly amongst yourselves.

Mason Watcher - Meningitis
You are the watcher. Each night you can target someone, and you will learn who visited them that night(if anyone). You win with the town.

You are also a member of a secret mason group. The other member is navyet2sw See Profile, and you make talk privatly amongst yourselves.

Jester - Archivis
You are the jester. Your job is to get lynched. You win by getting lynched.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA
Day 1
chlen pardoned Archivis.

Night 1
tmodelt investigated ekster.
ProtusMose attempts to block tmodelt, but is blocked by Gomez.
Krisnatharok protects Archivis.
Meningitis watched Kristopher.
Gomez blocks ProtusMose.
Mafia kills navyet2sw.

Day 2
Kristopher shoots ProtusMose.
chlen pardoned Kristopher.

Night 2
tmodelt investigated brian.
Krisnatharok protects Gomez.
Meningitis watched Krisnatharok.
Gomez blocks Meningitis.
Mafia kills ekster.

Day 3
No actions.

Night 3
tmodelt investigated TheRul.
Krisnatharok protects tmodelt, but is blocked by Gomez.
Gomez blocks Krisnatharok.
Mafia kills tmodelt.

Day 4
No actions.

Night 4
Krisnatharok protects Meningitis.
Mafia attempts to kill Meningitis, but he is protected by Krisnatharok.

Day 5
chlen pardoned Archivis.

Night 5
Meningitis watched brian.
TheRul is targeted for nightkilling by the mafia, causing him to become a mafia goon.

Day 6
No actions.

Night 6
Meningitis watched brian.
Mafia kills Krisnatharok.

Day 7
No actions.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium
join:2007-09-18
Gilroy, CA
sorry guys. I was away too long.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY
reply to DrModem
I am not as happy that town won as uch as I am that arch lost. At the end there he went overkill with the bullshit.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA
Heh, I was correct in my prediction that brian would die on the sword of his townie claim.

-------------------------------

Anyway, great game guys. I will definitely not use a governor from now on, it makes getting to night way too hard. Although chlen denying arch his win repeatedly was gold.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium
join:2007-09-18
Gilroy, CA
I say, give the win just to chlen for that.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to chlen
said by chlen:

I am not as happy that town won as uch as I am that arch lost. At the end there he went overkill with the bullshit.

I'll give you that. :P

Also, I called all of the mafia out... early too. Earlier when I said it wasn't meta-game, I was lying (to try and get lynched). It very much was meta-game. All mafia had key indicators that they were mafia, including brian.

I suggest you guys work on your mafia skills.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
Also, in the end, I gave the town their lynch because they did attempt to live up to their end of the bargain.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
Heh, I was right on KrisT and Rul pulling for me so hard on day 2.

Would have given you your win if not for chlen doing repeat pardons...

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
I had no idea TheRul was the traitor. I just thought he was misguided town, and if I was going down, so was he. At least that was my frame plan. Mafia did a good job of distancing this game, but lost out in the end.

GG all. Spot on, Arch; still, our main goal was for you NOT to win.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
It's nice to see town and mafia come together for a common enemy.

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
join:2001-02-21
Atlanta, GA
said by Archivis:

It's nice to see town and mafia come together for a common enemy.

We just collectively enjoyed your frustration.

Some of the posts where some of the most humorous stuff I've seen in this forum, and most delusional.
--
It's a fact : Chicks dig Mafia players.
'Wanna help buy a goat?' - »www.kiva.org