All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
xenophon
join:2007-09-17

xenophon to Thaler

to Thaler

Re: Now if they'd only fix the "Everything" Plan Title

I should have said 'feature phones'. Sprint has several feature phones that do data, but do not have a full blown OS like Android.

Maybe they should set the base price $10 higher and then give a $10 discount for non-smarthphone users.

Thaler
Premium Member
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA

Thaler

Premium Member

Guess I've never even seen other Sprint customers with feature phones anymore. People seem to get the voice + texters (which also have very broken data offerings), or they step up to a smartphone. I've never seen anyone with a non-smartphone that's tolerable for internet usage.

I just find it funny that their current ads feature dictionary break-outs for contract-defining terms, when their base packages suffer from the same problem. I mean, I don't understand at all why they have the "Simply Everything" plan, yet there are still unavoidable add-ons to such a package.

Razzy12345
@rr.com

Razzy12345 to xenophon

Anon

to xenophon
Sprint doesn't charge $10 extra a month for features phone. Only smartphones (3G or not) will have $10 data fee.
xenophon
join:2007-09-17

xenophon

said by Razzy12345 :

Sprint doesn't charge $10 extra a month for features phone. Only smartphones (3G or not) will have $10 data fee.

Yes I know, which was the point I was making.

Razzy12345
@rr.com

Razzy12345 to Razzy12345

Anon

to Razzy12345
Oops, sorry about that. I did mean to reply to someone else.