Premium
join:2010-10-16
Springfield, MA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon Broadban..
·Comcast

I dumped AT&T two weeks ago today

Today is the 2 week anniversary of the delivery of my iPhone from Verizon. AT&Ts network has declined in quality and I have been noticing more and more failed call attempts on my 3GS. My mother was not too happy (she likes AT&T better than Verizon) about my decision to switch to Verizon and has agreed to have the remaining three lines of our AT&T switched into her name and I have my own Verizon account that I am going to pay for which has the home phone connect service, my 3GB/$35 MiFi and my iPhone with the 900 minute/250 text/unlimited data plan. AT&T has deferred a lot of maintenance on their network and the declining call quality is showing more and more. Verizon on the other hand has improved their network. I cancelled Verizon back in 2004 because of poor reception in our area and then Cingular had much better reception. Now Verizon is on a par with AT&Ts signal strength (and Verizon has reception in the few areas that AT&T lacks) but Verizon is superior in call quality and data speeds. I could not be any happier with my Verizon iPhone.

I am just wondering if they are buying T-Mobile as a band-aid solution to their broken network and they will just let it fall into further disrepair once the two networks are merged.