join:2003-08-11
Dallas, TX

creedrulz to motorola870

Premium Member

to motorola870

Re: [TWC] Dallas/Ft Worth Metro Vol II -- Time Warner

Click for full size
copy of the letter sent
I have a SBV5220 for the voice side. Here is the letter the last four of the MAC is the 6120.

motorola870
join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX

motorola870

got it in the mail today for my SB6120.

MorrisTD
@swbell.net

MorrisTD

Anon

Cable outage started at 2:00 pm Friday April 15, 2011; Dallas, 75214 zipcode. Sunday 8:30 am and cable is still out.

Friday recording stated TWC was aware of an outage in the area and was working the problem. Spoke to an agent on Saturday who could only repeat the info in the recording; so, no explanation whatsoever.

Fortunately our internet is not provided by TWC or our frustration would be ten times worse. We have not lost power or telephone service.

Does anyone know why / what is causing this outage in Dallas?

Pine59
Premium Member
join:2002-04-03
Dallas, TX

Pine59

Premium Member

Same problem in 75243 (NE Dallas). Cable and internet both went out Friday afternoon, came back early Saturday, down again this morning. There is no problem reported in our area per TWC.

I assumed it was wind related damage but who knows now.

motorola870
join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX

motorola870

Big changes on the way!

Click for full size
Move KAZD to 21 from 19

Analog reclaim:
KLEG is being dropped from 21 and 398
CSPAN 2 will be viewable only on Digital channel 28 on a digital convertor or a QAM tuner TV
CSPAN 3 will be viewable only on Digital Channel 6 on a digital convertor or a QAM tuner TV
TXCN will only be viewable on digital channel 38 with a digital convertor

Looks like this has to do with TWC sending notices out about SB6120s looks to me we might be getting 8 channel bonding soon for wideband.

MorrisTD
@swbell.net

MorrisTD

Anon

After losing service on Friday at ~2:00 pm; service was restored on Sunday by 10:00 am. For some reason, On Demand service was not available until Sunday ~5:00 pm. Still no explanation for the area outage.