Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to brian

Premium Member

to brian

Re: [game] Large Non Crazy - Day 7

There is no jester. I am the remaining mafia. You getting a mafia vibe from anyone else? Of course not. Much to my team's dismay, I've been sacking them left and right. Why? Because of my awesome meta-game skills? Really, I nailed all three mafia out of the gate? Right.

No, I'm a role cop and I always knew you were the gov and I played you, knowing full well you'd pardon me for it.

The best part is, I can tell all of you all of this and you'll still lynch each other.
Exodus

Exodus

Premium Member

*Note: I responded to brian, but I was addressing the team as a whole.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY

chlen to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
said by Exodus:

There is no jester. I am the remaining mafia. You getting a mafia vibe from anyone else? Of course not. Much to my team's dismay, I've been sacking them left and right. Why? Because of my awesome meta-game skills? Really, I nailed all three mafia out of the gate? Right.

No, I'm a role cop and I always knew you were the gov and I played you, knowing full well you'd pardon me for it.

The best part is, I can tell all of you all of this and you'll still lynch each other.

on day 1 ? you knew i was a gov? not possible

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
join:2009-03-06
Places

Meningitis

Premium Member

Exactly. You know what to do...

The only issue with all this is will Arch vote? lol

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus to chlen

Premium Member

to chlen
I have no night abilities.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
Saratoga, NY

chlen to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
said by Exodus:

fuck that shit... to complex for me...

vote brian

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

GG all.

And to my mafia brethren who doubted me.... I am the king.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
join:2009-03-06
Places

Meningitis

Premium Member

That really would be awesome...

But I don't think so!

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Ah well, we'll just wait for the mod now.

Vote: brian

brian
Premium Member
join:2002-05-02
Mission Viejo, CA

brian

Premium Member

game over. mafia wins.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
Saratoga, NY

chlen to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
said by Exodus:

GG all.

And to my mafia brethren who doubted me.... I am the king.

the whole being is you said therule is mafia, but he was a traitor, so he knew the mafia but mafia did not... so how does that work?

brian
Premium Member
join:2002-05-02
Mission Viejo, CA

brian

Premium Member

unless chlen has it in him to pardon an innocent, which I don't think he did all game.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
Saratoga, NY

chlen

Premium Member

said by brian:

unless chlen has it in him to pardon an innocent, which I don't think he did all game.

I drove the vote on kris after i made that mistake, so dont give me that.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus to chlen

Premium Member

to chlen
said by chlen:

the whole being is you said therule is mafia, but he was a traitor, so he knew the mafia but mafia did not... so how does that work?

Role cop.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
Saratoga, NY

chlen

Premium Member

said by Exodus:

said by chlen:

Role cop.

it would be pretty gay if there was a tracker, follower, a cop and role cop in 1 game...

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Mafia Role Cop.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
Saratoga, NY

chlen

Premium Member

said by Exodus:

Mafia Role Cop.

Daytime mafia role cop.... in a non crazy game... well if you are right then you deserve the win.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Alright.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium Member
join:2006-10-19
USA

DrModem

Premium Member

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 3

Meningitis - 1 - brian (L-2)
brian - 3 - Meningitis, chlen, Archivis (L-0)

Players not voting: None

TWILIGHT
DrModem

DrModem

Premium Member

They had all come a long way. Now they four alone stood in the center square with bodies of the fallen all around: The Watcher, The Governor, The Jester and... The Townie? "One of these is not like the others..." said Meningitis. They all looked at brian. 'LIAR!!!' they screamed, and all suddenly drew pistols and he received three simultaneous headshots. His briefcase dropped from his hands as he fell and busted open when it hit the concrete. Tons of documents now littered the pavement... mafia power structures, mafia hit lists, a list of mafia members. Looks like they got the big dog.

TOWN WINS.

Epilogue: Exodus See Profile did not win his game, and was sent to a mental institution for all the annoyance he had caused.
DrModem

DrModem

Premium Member

Mafia Godfather - brian
You are the mafia godfather. You send in the nightkills and appear innocent to investigations. You can talk to the rest of the mafia(Gomez See Profile, Chaplain See Profile) privately. You win with the mafia.

Mafia Roleblocker - Gomez
You are the mafia roleblocker. Each night you can target one person and if that person has a night action it will be blocked. You can talk to the rest of the mafia(brian See Profile, Chaplain See Profile) privately. You win with the mafia.

Mafia Hitman - Kristopher
You are the mafia hitman. Once at any time in the game, you can choose to shoot someone dead. You can talk to the rest of the mafia(brian See Profile, Gomez See Profile) privately. You win with the mafia.

Traitor - TheRul
You are the traitor to the town. You know the mafia are brian, Gomez and Kristopher. But you cannot communicate with them and they do not know you are with them. You must help them kill town covertly. If you are nightkilled by the mafia team, instead of dying you will become a full fledged mafia goon. You win with the mafia.

Cop - tmodelt
You are the cop. You win with the town.

Doc - Krisnatharok
You are the doc. You win with the town.

Governor - chlen
You are the Governor. When someone is lynched, you may choose to pardon them from execution. This will result in the day ending as a no-lynch. PM your choice of pardon or execute to the mod at the end of each day. You win with the town.

Town Roleblocker - ProtusMose
You are the town roleblocker. Each night you can target one person and if that person has a night action it will be blocked. You win with the town.

Super Saint - ekster
You are the super saint. Anyone who hammers you gets killed. You win with the town.

Mason Tracker - navyet2sw
You are the tracker. Each night you can target someone, and you will learn who they targeted that night(if anyone). You win with the town.

You are also a member of a secret mason group. The other member is Meningitis See Profile, and you make talk privatly amongst yourselves.

Mason Watcher - Meningitis
You are the watcher. Each night you can target someone, and you will learn who visited them that night(if anyone). You win with the town.

You are also a member of a secret mason group. The other member is navyet2sw See Profile, and you make talk privatly amongst yourselves.

Jester - Archivis
You are the jester. Your job is to get lynched. You win by getting lynched.
DrModem

DrModem

Premium Member

Day 1
chlen pardoned Archivis.

Night 1
tmodelt investigated ekster.
ProtusMose attempts to block tmodelt, but is blocked by Gomez.
Krisnatharok protects Archivis.
Meningitis watched Kristopher.
Gomez blocks ProtusMose.
Mafia kills navyet2sw.

Day 2
Kristopher shoots ProtusMose.
chlen pardoned Kristopher.

Night 2
tmodelt investigated brian.
Krisnatharok protects Gomez.
Meningitis watched Krisnatharok.
Gomez blocks Meningitis.
Mafia kills ekster.

Day 3
No actions.

Night 3
tmodelt investigated TheRul.
Krisnatharok protects tmodelt, but is blocked by Gomez.
Gomez blocks Krisnatharok.
Mafia kills tmodelt.

Day 4
No actions.

Night 4
Krisnatharok protects Meningitis.
Mafia attempts to kill Meningitis, but he is protected by Krisnatharok.

Day 5
chlen pardoned Archivis.

Night 5
Meningitis watched brian.
TheRul is targeted for nightkilling by the mafia, causing him to become a mafia goon.

Day 6
No actions.

Night 6
Meningitis watched brian.
Mafia kills Krisnatharok.

Day 7
No actions.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
join:2007-09-18