batterup
I Can Not Tell A Lie.
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Netcong, NJ
reply to TheGhost

Re: Will stifle buildout

said by TheGhost:

Not true? Here is but a single article on Verizon scamming the people of PA on tax breaks:
»Picture Perfect Deal

Old dead horse. How many times do I have to expose the faulty figures that came up with
quote:
"It's estimated that those financial incentives over the years clock in somewhere around $2.1 billion dollars"
Figures don't lie but lairs figure. The former grand all knowing "Tel 1/2 Truth" figured yellow pages in that figure. Yellow pages never was a regulated part of the business.

Pennsylvania renegotiated a deal with Verizon the is working and on scheduled. I'm going to have to make templates to answer these old 1/2 truths.

TheGhost
Premium
join:2003-01-03
Lake Forest, IL
said by batterup:

said by TheGhost:

Not true? Here is but a single article on Verizon scamming the people of PA on tax breaks:
»Picture Perfect Deal

Old dead horse. How many times do I have to expose the faulty figures that came up with
quote:
"It's estimated that those financial incentives over the years clock in somewhere around $2.1 billion dollars"
Figures don't lie but lairs figure. The former grand all knowing "Tel 1/2 Truth" figured yellow pages in that figure. Yellow pages never was a regulated part of the business.

Pennsylvania renegotiated a deal with Verizon the is working and on scheduled. I'm going to have to make templates to answer these old 1/2 truths.

Ok, according to you Verizon has kept all promises and met all obligations....cannot argue with that.

batterup
I Can Not Tell A Lie.
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Netcong, NJ
said by TheGhost:

Ok, according to you Verizon has kept all promises and met all obligations....cannot argue with that.

This is why I have to make a template. They have until 2015 to wire everyone but if 50 telephone lines or 25%, which ever is smaller, in an area agree to sign up for DSL Verizon must provide it. Posters on this board have done it.
»www.oca.state.pa.us/Industry/Tel···bfrr.htm

Verizon just installed DSL in the last CO in their Pennsylvania area.