All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
genzoulv
join:2004-10-05
Las Vegas, NV

genzoulv

Big corp screwing the little guy as usual..

I'm against this ruling because it's in favor of corporations taking advantage of us and despite what people say about class-action suits it's still a right that we, as consumers, would lose. It just looks like this is more crap on ATT's "let's screw the consumer as much as we can" list. I'm sure there's much more to come. UBB and this are just the start of things. The thing that bothers me the most is that people would rather get that shiny new iPhone and give ATT their money over not giving them their money and going with another provider. When will people learn that if you're going to give them your money; it's the same thing as supporting them even if you're bitching. If you don't support ATT, then don't use them; despite them having that fancy phone u like. That's really the only way to send them a message. If enough people would start doing this and not just giving them their money and dealing with it; maybe then ATT wouldn't be trying to pull such crazy shit because they wouldn't have the power to. All the money they make is because of all their subscribers. Consumers make them what they are today.