spc
Search similar:

uniqs
schramjeremy
join:2011-04-30
Birdseye, IN

schramjeremy

[DSL] Can't Pay my BILL

I have NEVER had such a horrible experience dealing with an internet company!!! The problem became apparent the first time I tried to pay my bill. I got this message from their website: »www.ncnetwork.net/ForYou ··· ?SRC=MYA

We are currently experiencing difficulties with this payment application. Please try again later. We apologize for this inconvenience.

So I call them which is easier said then done because the front to the entire company is this stupid computer menu which the only way to get to a REAL person is to have a tech support issue that it can't resolve so all inquiries have to first start by getting transferred from tech support. I have tried to get a phone # to a REAL person out of several people there and they say they only have 'internal' numbers and can't give any numbers out.
After over an hour on the phone I finally got someone to conference call bill-matrix to make my account go through as they have my account messed up and gave me 2 different phone Numbers for the account and neither were correct.
Two weeks ago I tried calling them about the trouble ticket that they were supposed to be working on and they told me that it hadn't yet been 21 days so I they couldn't do anything about it and that it was "being worked on"
So I guess I forgot about it and now yesterday I get another bill and now a month late so I go to the website to pay my bill and ... We are currently experiencing difficulties with this payment application. Please try again later. We apologize for this inconvenience.
So I call them and they have no record of the original trouble ticket. I spend two hours on the phone trying to get someone to credit my account the $3.50 charge for using bill matrix (not my fault their website doesn't work) and finally give up and just try to call bill matrix myself. Goes through all that and when it goes for the confirmation # it says "Your payment has been decline." So I call them back and an hour later find out that the problem is because of ME I just got internet and all their payment systems are set up for use of paying the base bill which is the phone service and since I am a 'dry loop customer' meaning I just pay for internet service there website will NEVER work for me. WTF
They say I could mail it to them, really??? Is this company aware it's 2011 what a progressive internet company. Does anyone mail money through the mail anymore? Not me if I can't get this resloved I will stop trying to pay them and they can go to hell with their contract. I am a customer trying to pay a bill. I seriously have issues with a company who can't accept payment. I mean really what else should a company be able to do. Don't sign a contract with these people. If frontier comes to your area RUN.
COjosh
join:2011-02-21

COjosh

I have never had the issue you are speaking of...I have, however, had my bill copy not be available on the Frontier/VZ portal when trying to pay the actual bill. It's funny that the website was WILLING to go ahead and accept payment but wouldn't allow me to view the itemized bill.

Granted, as soon as I got the "Bill Ready" email I went to pay it online and the bill wasn't available to be viewed yet.

I was told by CS that not to try and pay the bill online UNTIL I received the first paper copy in the mail. After waiting for it and sending a check the old-fashioned way I have not had a problem since with paying online.

...but I am a triple-bundle customer with phone service and you are Dry-Loop...

satter
@scoca.org

satter to schramjeremy

Anon

to schramjeremy
I'm in the same boat as you... dry loop DSL only... and can't pay my bill online. At one point, I managed to talk to a real person in the web department who took down my info, and said they were aware of this problem on other accounts, and would get with their "guy who works with this stuff" to look at it. She did call me back once later that day, regarding resetting my password, but I never heard back from them again... and I unfortunately never asked for a contact number. That's been a month and a half ago.
chances14
join:2010-03-03
Michigan

chances14 to schramjeremy

to schramjeremy
that's why i stay away from online payments as much as possible and use old fashion checks. i never trust automated billing systems

Damian
@microsoft.com

Damian to satter

Anon

to satter
Same here, don't waste your time, I did for a year. I managed to talk with a lot of real people, supervisors and all. I'm a software engineer, I can tell you their system is a complete mess. Probably these guys have no idea of what is going on, and they won't dare touching anything in their horrible code because it would break.

It's incredible seeing an "Internet company" having this terrible website and system, this is what a monopoly does, why would they care if I have no other reasonable choice for the service?

Hank
Searching for a new Frontier
Premium Member
join:2002-05-21
Burlington, WV
ARRIS NVG443B
Ubiquiti NanoStation loco M2

Hank

Premium Member

Damian - You are so right. I pay my bill as soon as it arrives. I pay using my banks online payment system. The payment is processed electronically. Frontier receives my payment and processes it in 2 days. But then the very first week on the new month I get an email reminder from Frontier that my bill is due. I have called on several occasions and asked why they cannot fix the system to recognize a bill has been paid; particularly when the online account shows that the bill has been paid, the date when payment was processed and there is a zero balance due. Their response "No one else has complained about it."
evuraan
join:2005-03-29
Bothell, WA

evuraan to schramjeremy

to schramjeremy

Re: [DSL] Frontier - Can't View/Pay my BILL

heh! its been about 45 days since I've been on their $39/month DSL only plan. So far I never got a bill, this is what I get from their site when I tried my level best to find my bill online and/or pay it:

We are currently experiencing difficulties with this payment application. Please try again later. We apologize for this inconvenience.

and

Your billing information is not available.

New Customers
Please allow approximately 30 days after your service begins for billing information to display online.

Existing Customers
If your service has been established for over 30 days, please select the contact us link for assistance.

I could not even find my bill online. I called a few times, but the customer agents are clueless. I am getting scared with the way this is going. Heck, I've even recorded a video of my browser erroring out when trying to view/pay my bill online.

What a telco! They dont even want to claim their own money.
Dampier
Phillip M Dampier
join:2003-03-23
Rochester, NY

Dampier

Their online bill payment system has always been terrible. I configured auto-debit with a CSR by phone if only to avoid it. Then I left Frontier for good.

FrontierSuck
@frontiernet.net

FrontierSuck to schramjeremy

Anon

to schramjeremy

Re: [DSL] Can't Pay my BILL

I've experienced a similar situation this month. I have internet access only and I've always been able to pay bill online, but not anymore. I logged into my account and see the following message:

"You are now signed into My Frontier with your ncnetwork.net User ID & Password. Your full Verizon bill is not available here.To access & pay your complete Verizon bill,please sign out of your current session and sign in again with your ncnetwork.net User ID/Password."

I don't have a "ncnetwork" user id and password, so I go to register for one and get the message that the account number I'm entering is not valid. I'm reading the number right off my bill which I'm holding in my name, but it's apparently not valid.

I refuse to use the phone payment method and pay an extra $3.50. The other option is paying via snail mail. It's 2011, for god's sake. Every other bill I have i can pay online.

What an exercise in frustration. It's like Frontier is deliberately trying to lose my business. I think this is the impetus I've needed to cancel my DSL service ($44/month for less than 3 Mb/s!) and switch to.... anything else. Even Comcast, god help me.

Sorry for venting, I'm just fed up.
SilverFirs
join:2011-01-12
Everett, WA

SilverFirs to schramjeremy

to schramjeremy
It doesn't really matter if you are internet only, Frontier's website for bill viewing and payment is horrible. I have FiOS TV, Internet and telephone. My bills can be viewed online but they randomly send me an email when it's ready. In other words, sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. And half the time the payments don't go through.
FTRTECH8
join:2011-05-19
Charleston, WV

FTRTECH8 to schramjeremy

to schramjeremy
To schramjeremy and any others that have dryloop, if you wish to pay your bill online it can be done once information is gathered,

If you have an email with frontier there is nothing more to do, the account to pay online is already completed if you finished your registration, if not it only takes a few moments.

Just like you mentioned you will need to goto »www.ncnetwork.net/ what this is, its a Verizon clone, the reason this was done was when transition happened originally everyone was complaining about the new frontier site and that they didn't want to learn how to use it again, the decision was to keep what they were used to seeing, just at a different location hence ncnetwork (North Central).

Once you past whether your residential or business on the right there is a login area, this is strictly your username not full email. Followed by your password. Once you login on the bottom right there is an option to "View My Bill".

Now if you havent registered with the site or setup an email. All you need to do is Basically call in 877-600-1511, They will get your email setup with you on the phone and you then finish the registration and from there on check your bill, you don't have to use the email that you created, you just need it for access to ncnetwork.
rschus
join:2006-06-18
Beaverton, OR

rschus

FTRTECH. Maybe you would like to take a stab on why Frontier can't get their website to display my bill. Last one that I can see is 9/2010. Didn't really care as I had a large credit issued by the NW regional manager since they screwed up my account and couldn't get things fixed.

I have an e-mail that says in part "We will change your bill option to paper billing and reported the issue
with your online billing not displaying properly to our IT team. The IT
team will have your online billing information corrected as soon as
possible and you will be able to resume viewing your bill from your
online account as we;; as receive a paper bill." Of course I have seen neither.

Going to give them another few weeks to get it fixed then I will start the complaint process over again. Only difference is this time I am going to tell them to get their equipment out of my house.

Frontier has to be the only company around that makes ComCrap look good.
FTRTECH8
join:2011-05-19
Charleston, WV

FTRTECH8

What needs to be done is for us to contact our ECare team, and have them delete the online account and create a new one. Call us at 877-600-1511, explain you cant view your bill and you want to escalate your issue. Have us contact that Ecare team and get this done for you. The process usually takes 48-72 hours because of deleting and needing to rebuild the account.
rschus
join:2006-06-18
Beaverton, OR

rschus

Thank you.

alex11
@frontiernet.net

alex11 to schramjeremy

Anon

to schramjeremy
I'm experiencing the same problem of not being able to pay bill online. Same error message popped up. I also only have the internet (i.e. dryloop), and I am also from Indiana.

I had used the online payment system at ncnetwork.net to pay my bills for serveral months without an issue, then it suddenly stopped working this month. I can still log in and view my bills, but I cannot make any payment.

I contacted the custom service, and was told to use the phone payment system. They agreed to refund the $3.5 processing fee since it was their problem, in the form of an account credit towards my next month's bill.

I tried the phone system today. The first time my payment was declined, but the second time it went through. But the payment has not shown up in my online account yet. So let's see how this will go..
evuraan
Bothell, WA

evuraan to schramjeremy

to schramjeremy
Update:

I have called their Sales and Billing at 888 502-3189 couple of times. The last was on June 16, 2011, they kept me on hold for about 25+ minutes while they worked to resolve this issue. They told me that all is good & I will be billed on the 27th Of June (Or 29th?, I don't remember correctly) and said that they will be sending me a paper bill shortly after.

I am going to wait a few more days to see whether my paper bill turns up. I should add though, I still cannot view my bill online, and have a familiar feeling that its all going to be same.

Funny thing is, I am tired of Comcast's monopoly and I (still) want Frontier to be around, and succeed. That aside, this is perhaps the worst customer service experience I've ever had!

FronierGuy
@suddenlink.net

FronierGuy

Anon

If you are a dry loop just login to ncnetwork.net, your bill is there. It is that simple

retta
@50.40.225.x

retta

Anon

you may say its that simple.. but its not.. I went to that same site and logged in on friday and the system is down. I called today and they told me its been down a week and they have no idea how long it will be down. I was told to call 866-694-1832 and you have to wait for a customer service person there cause matrix says thats the wrong number and they have to put you through to the right one.. took me 20+ min to just get to customer support and another 15 to get it paid. you know even paypal would be better than what they got to pay with right now. cause what they have now sucks.

I have friends that have quit frontier just because they had trouble paying the bill. I am kinda stuck cause its the only dsl in my area.. but i sure have looked into it to see what else is available. But mine is a business account and its been messing up for 3 weeks now.. tech support almost knows my voice now.. they have put in a new jack, a new modem and its worse now that when they started working on it.. you would think when I pay over 100 a month for mine they would get here quick to fix mine.. but thats not what has happened..
evuraan
Bothell, WA

evuraan

Update:

No invoice, no bills yet. So I called and called (heh!) and ended up with an agent opening internal ROCK tickets to rectify my billing issue. (Rock tickets are what they send to internal teams for ticket tracking, from what the lady told me. )

Despite rock tickets, I still dont have a bill, am where I started before.

I will give them 7 more days to get their act together. If not, I will cancel.
evuraan

evuraan

Woohoo! Finally they figured their shit out and billed me...!