All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
neftv
join:2000-10-01
Broomall, PA

neftv

[Philly] Chester County Land Survey cost?

Does anyone have any idea what a Land Survey costs in the Exton area or in Chester County? Specifically if the deed says the degrees from Point A to that many feet to Point b in degrees etc... It seems like there is enough description that a surveyor would have a head start on this so it would be a matter of just getting him/her on the property with the equipment to perform the survey. Thoughts on cost?
Bobcat79
Premium Member
join:2001-02-04

Bobcat79

Premium Member

Sounds like you already have a survey. What do you want him to do? Mark the property boundaries with cement markers/pipes/stakes?
neftv
join:2000-10-01
Broomall, PA

neftv

Well I did find one visible metal stake in the rear left corner but didn't find the other 3. I have to borrow a metal detector to find the others maybe? At the moment I kinda need know where my left property line is with my neighbor and I could not find the stake close to the street.
Bobcat79
Premium Member
join:2001-02-04

Bobcat79

Premium Member

OK, if you want them to mark your property, call up some companies and tell them you have a copy of the survey and you'd like the property marked. I suspect the price varies based on the size of the property, so you'd have to call a couple companies.
Expand your moderator at work