Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

kickass69

join:2002-06-03
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
reply to ginger

Re: Welcome former Bresnan now Optimum West customers

I don't agree with CV's annual price hikes on TV but sadly it's how most cable companies operate. Atleast they're not hiking internet prices.

Simba7
I Void Warranties

join:2003-03-24
Billings, MT

Word has it that CV might be looking for a buyer. God I hope not since we just got taken over by CV here.

I kinda wish they'd left things alone at the call center here, though. I have heard that it's been hell with all the policy changes.

As for the Cable, we are strictly Internet and Phone. We haven't really found a use for CATV lately due to all the excessive crap on.
--
Bresnan 30M/5M
MyWS[i7-870@4.1G,16G RAM,2x1T HDDs,Win7]
WifeWS[A64@2G,2G RAM,120G HDD,Win7]
Router[2xP3@1G,512M RAM,18G HDD,Allied Telesyn AT2560FX,2xDigital QP DE504,Compaq DP NC3131,2xSun QP GigaSwift, SMC 8432BTA, FreeBSD]

RemyM

join:2005-02-14
Stamford, CT
kudos:1
reply to kickass69

From today's earnings call.

Jim Dolan: I'd like to address the recent press reports about our Optimum West business. As we have stated previously, we are confident in the prospects for growth at Optimum West and we are pleased with our progress to date. In recent weeks, a number of parties expressed their unsolicited interest in possibly acquiring Optimum West. While it's not been our intention to divest this valuable asset, based on the approaches that we received, we have decided to explore a potential transaction.

»seekingalpha.com/article/983341-···t?page=2