how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

ajac

join:2000-08-15
Norman, OK

need to interview more people for these

if they interviewed more people I have a feeling sprint would be dead last. Come on lets push for a interview ALOT more people to get results. 1 tenth of a percent shouldn't speak for the other 99.9

flbas1

join:2010-02-03
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Had ATT - hated it. always a fear of something "extra" on my bill. Now have Sprint - much more services for a couple of dollars more. much happier.

Yea, if they interviewed me, I would have responded inline with the results.

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
said by flbas1:

Had ATT - hated it. always a fear of something "extra" on my bill. Now have Sprint - much more services for a couple of dollars more. much happier.

Sprint has made great strides in customer service. When you are number 3, you have to try harder. I have been very happy with Sprint and get better customer service from them than I did with Verizon. The reason that Verizon is very high in customer SATISFACTION is because of their excellent coverage. Verizon's customer SERVICE sucks.
--
Record your speedtest.net results in DSLReports SpeedWave
»www.speedtest.net/wave/afe201cb84d45c88

talz13

join:2006-03-15
Avon, OH
reply to ajac
But, if sprint had GREAT service in 75% of the country, and the current reporting was split between those with good service and bad service, their rating could improve!

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY

1 recommendation

reply to FFH
I will second this.

Sprint went from a company where I would avoid calling them at all costs, to one with call centers in the US who are quick and helpful.

They helped me setup several devices including mifi, and airrave over the phone and called back in a few days. Those surveys after the calls must have worked because all of their CS people, even the ones in the store, have been much better, and actually know their products. At some point Sprint must have forced their employees to know technology which is nice.

I complained about service because I used to live in a old solid brick building surrounded by others of the same and they gave me a free Airave and comped the cost per month.

Despite all the bullshit, Sprint is easier to deal with now, their 4G actually works and with all the fees it is still much cheaper then VZ. They also do not cripple devices. I have been with Sprint through the good and bad, and they are just barely worth it over others. Worse case scenario, I roam free on VZ.

Their customer service has improved exponentially since Hesse and that was by far their worst trait, their customer service was one of the worst for any company, now it is some of the best.
--
This is not the greatest post in the world, no, this is just a tribute!

-

en103

join:2011-05-02
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
reply to FFH
I agree with your analysis on this.

To me - the best customer service - is the one that you don't have to use.

In VZW's defence (haven't used them in 10 years due to customer service + coverage), if their service is works - there's not much to complain about other than cost.

AT&T on the other hand, has had years of messed up service due to integration (AT&T + Cinguar), technology change (TDMA -> GSM -> WCDMA) and issues with the most popular device (iPhone), and their ability to manage it.

Sprint went through the same thing as AT&T to an extent - CDMA + iDEN was ripe for mass defections due to CS handling of it. It appears to have improved (I use Sprint for work - but rarely call CS) - and have as many issues with them as I do with AT&T - if not more.

cdru
Go Colts
Premium,MVM
join:2003-05-14
Fort Wayne, IN
kudos:7
reply to ajac
said by ajac:

if they interviewed more people I have a feeling sprint would be dead last. Come on lets push for a interview ALOT more people to get results. 1 tenth of a percent shouldn't speak for the other 99.9

Presuming that they took a true random sampling of their ~46m subscribers, 46,000 respondents (1/10 of 1% of 46m) should give you results with an extremely high confidence level. It's at least one if not close to two orders of magnitude more people then statistically necessary.