uniqs
Cobra11M
join:2010-12-23
Mineral Wells, TX

Cobra11M to mmay149q

to mmay149q

Re: You know what's funny

said by mmay149q:

This isn't a surprise for me, but then again I only worked there for 3 years pretty much and saw how they "were really dedicated to an unmatched customer experience" (Lol a poster we used to have hanging on one of the huge manager cubes in the call center)

You know probably one of the best things referring to customer service when I was there was a 3rd line manager (2 under a VP) that said "If it makes sense we don't do it" in referring to attempting to fix a customers issue...

Doesn't surprise me AT&T is dead last, really.

Matt

ya i have AT&T, and it dont surprise me at all, first it took 3 calls yes i said 3 to fix the data changes on our phones..., they set us up on the wrong data plan and then charged us for it...., its a horible company all around, if sprint or verizon was able to cover texas like AT&T does we would of switched.., we never really had a problem with calls dropping or anything like that but i think they r just goin lower and lower
mmay149q
Premium Member
join:2009-03-05
Dallas, TX

mmay149q

Premium Member

I live in Texas and never have any issues with VZW and getting a signal to make calls, where are you going that you don't get service?!

Matt
Cobra11M
join:2010-12-23
Mineral Wells, TX

Cobra11M

said by mmay149q:

I live in Texas and never have any issues with VZW and getting a signal to make calls, where are you going that you don't get service?!

Matt

out west of yall, near pk area, where the fires happened..sprint looses signal out there, and t-mobile does to, at&t is the only one that actually holds up in the area, and when your drivin out to graford (bunch of hills) sprint looses connection.., i hate that AT&T is the only one that actually holds a connection in the area
mmay149q
Premium Member
join:2009-03-05
Dallas, TX

mmay149q

Premium Member

Ahh ok I know where you're talking about, yeah if you go look at their coverage map there's a gap there, so I can see why you have issues, it sucks that you do, but hopefully one of the other carriers will cover in that gap for you in the future and you won't have to stay on AT&T.

Matt