spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

PhonePwrTech

join:2007-07-20

Phone Power Forum

We now have our own forum where you can interact with other Phone Power customers.

»www.phonepower.com/forum/

bv12345

@comcast.net
Being a new customer, it is nice to have these forums. Thank you!

goober22
Resident Duh-Huh Member

join:2001-12-28
Panama City, FL
kudos:1
reply to PhonePwrTech
Thanks for the info!
Expand your moderator at work

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium
join:2005-03-14
Putnam, CT
kudos:5
reply to PhonePwrTech

Re: Phone Power Forum

Congrats, it looks like it is thriving already!

PhonePower
Premium
Winnetka, CA

1 edit
reply to PhonePwrTech
Thanks everyone. We have also updated our wiki »www.phonepower.com/wiki/Categori ··· tegories and are now running a completely separate customer support switch so even if we have an outage you will be able to call tech support. Not that we have any outages we're 19 days away from 6 months at 100% uptime and logged a total of about 30 minutes downtime in all of 2010.

topgun

join:2011-01-31
Reviews:
·VOIPO
·PHONE POWER

4 edits
Technically that still an outage? It don't matter if the outage is 5 minutes or 5 hours...if you want reliable phone service switch to ViaTalk the phone service built for tinkerers, run for tinkerers, and for tinkerers. Now when ya going to get my contact list CDNAM back please
--
I got the need for speed »bit.ly/topgunparody

unknvoip
RIP goose
Premium
join:2006-07-25
Rochester, NY
Reviews:
·ViaTalk
said by topgun:

Technically that still an outage? It don't matter if the outage is 5 minutes or 5 hours...if you want reliable phone service switch to ViaTalk the phone service built for tinkerers, run for tinkerers, and for tinkerers. Now when ya going to get my contact list CDNAM back please

As has been pointed out to you many times, things are not as they were when you left VT many, many years ago.

I see more current examples of the old VT malady of server roulette with another provider, for example. I would say I was surprised to see you taking another pot-shot at VT, but that would be a lie.

While a leopard may change his screen name, he can't change his spots, Champ.

topgun

Reviews:
·VOIPO
·PHONE POWER

2 edits
said by unknvoip:

said by topgun:

As has been pointed out to you many times, things are not as they were when you left VT many, many years ago.

I see more current examples of the old VT malady of server roulette with another provider, for example. I would say I was surprised to see you taking another pot-shot at VT, but that would be a lie.

While a leopard may change his screen name, he can't change his spots, Champ.

Pot calling the kettle black? Especially for someone who like to makes reference to the unknown comic in a screen name. Here ya go my friend, no matter how you roll a turd it still stinks

»Cancellation Fee and Refund

»Voice mail notifications are messed up. No response from VT

»5-second silence

»Terrible Via Talk experience

»Call Waiting Drops Calls

--
I got the need for speed »bit.ly/topgunparody

unknvoip
RIP goose
Premium
Rochester, NY
Reviews:
·ViaTalk
Pretty funny. A couple of minor ticket issues and more testimonials for years of good service than complaints. You really should read your supporting materials before you post their links.

I don't know what my tribute to the Unknown Comic has to do with anything. At least I have had one only one identity here since 2006.

Perhaps you should Paddle over to the »ViaTalk forum whenever you get to missing that $30 TOS mistake you made way back when? I mean you really 'like to makes' VT references out of nowhere here in the PP forum. At least do it where it is not off topic.

JohnInSJ
Premium
join:2003-09-22
Aptos, CA
You kids stop fighting or I will turn this forum around.
--
My place : »www.schettino.us

unknvoip
RIP goose
Premium
Rochester, NY
You are right. My apologies to the group.

topgun

reply to JohnInSJ
Ditto Thx John...

PhonePower
Premium
Winnetka, CA
reply to PhonePwrTech
wow an amicable resolution.