The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to Thade

Premium Member

to Thade

Re: Get The Most Out Of Your Wideband Connection

Yessir you can lay it flat the stand just pops right on/off. I don't remember if I said it was tiny or not but it's tiny. Right now I'm up to 5 netflix streams and everything else I do and not a hiccup one yet.

This is the item I purchased. »www.amazon.com/gp/produc ··· 049YQVHE

I noticed that several people complained about the UI. It really isn't that bad but is considerably different than the user tamed other mfrs and it does have a few rough edges where it's intolerant of incorrectly entered data. These are minor issues from my perspective. I didn't buy it for the UI if ya know what I mean.

FTBoomer
join:2011-04-22
Tampa, FL

FTBoomer

I too am anxious to hear how it all works out. I love my D-Link but it's only 2.4 so I will probably get one of these at the end of the month.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by FTBoomer:

I too am anxious to hear how it all works out. I love my D-Link but it's only 2.4 so I will probably get one of these at the end of the month.

Still going strong with not so much as a hiccup. I'm very happy with not only the wired but also wireless performance. I noticed that some have commented on G range but my experience was just the opposite and I'm in a complicated two story house.

FTBoomer
Tampa, FL

FTBoomer

I can not find this thing locally anywhere. Any ideas?
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by FTBoomer:

You won't find it locally. I can post an Amazon Prime link for you @ $129.00 which is what I paid. The great thing about buying it directly from Amazon is the ZERO hassle returns.

FTBoomer
Tampa, FL

FTBoomer

No problem I buy tonnes of stuff through Amazon, just wanted to install today and tinker.
FTBoomer

FTBoomer to BHNtechXpert

to BHNtechXpert
said by BHNtechXpert:

said by FTBoomer:

You won't find it locally. I can post an Amazon Prime link for you @ $129.00 which is what I paid. The great thing about buying it directly from Amazon is the ZERO hassle returns.

Just ordered one, be here Friday. Can't wait.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by FTBoomer:

said by BHNtechXpert:

said by FTBoomer:

Woot!

Just ordered one, be here Friday. Can't wait.