spc
Search similar:

uniqs
decifal7
join:2007-03-10
Bon Aqua, TN

decifal7

unfortunately

Sadly, i'm sure sprint will at the advice of probably the same that advise att and verizon, jump on the super low cap band wagon as well in the future. Granted, imo, they'd do much better if they didn't, but the grass is always greener on the other side ya know!....

compuguybna
join:2009-06-17
Nashville, TN

compuguybna

just get a freaking Virgin Mobile phone on Sprint! LOL
$25 a month unlimited.

buddahbless
join:2005-03-21
Premium

buddahbless

unfortunate Virgin caps you @ 5GB than throttles u down to stone age speeds just like Tmobile , cricket..etc.

bobgwen
join:2001-07-07
Bartow, FL

bobgwen

said by buddahbless:

unfortunate Virgin caps you @ 5GB than throttles u down to stone age speeds just like Tmobile , cricket..etc.

Well isn't it better to be throttled when you reach the so called "cap" instead of being cut off?

buddahbless
join:2005-03-21
Premium

buddahbless

said by bobgwen:

said by buddahbless:

Well isn't it better to be throttled when you reach the so called "cap" instead of being cut off?

Id prefer Not being "caped" or "throttled" at all !!!

However if I must be it depends on the speed they throttle us down too. If I get at least a 256- 512kbps threshold than yes, sure, thats OK not good but OK. However as we see more and more companies are throttling down to 100k, 56k, or less thats ridiculous , anything you'd really want to use your dual core ,android, super smartphone phone for IE: youtube, pandora, netflix etc... its useless and not worth the hassle!

sream
Premium Member
join:2002-08-17
Kalamazoo, MI

sream to buddahbless

Premium Member

to buddahbless
No they don't. I tethered at least 15GB last month plus what I use on the phone.