Reading, PA
·PenTeleData
ARRIS SB8200

cypherstream to lynxexp

MVM

to lynxexp

Re: Spectrum Quad Tuner DVR revealed

said by lynxexp:

It will be available in the rest of Georgia soon. It will be slowly rolling out to other Moto markets...

No SA markets at this time due to the tru2way guide that is in trials and launching this year in SA markets.

Well if a whole state is about to have it, hopefully SOMEONE with a decent camera can get us better pictures.

Also, I'm surprised they are working on multiple guides (SA Tru2Way vs Spectrum vs A30). I thought the whole issue was consistency for support reasons... (hence porting A25 to SA platform).
lynxexp
join:2010-08-17

lynxexp

said by cypherstream:

said by lynxexp:

It will be available in the rest of Georgia soon. It will be slowly rolling out to other Moto markets...

No SA markets at this time due to the tru2way guide that is in trials and launching this year in SA markets.

Well if a whole state is about to have it, hopefully SOMEONE with a decent camera can get us better pictures.

Also, I'm surprised they are working on multiple guides (SA Tru2Way vs Spectrum vs A30). I thought the whole issue was consistency for support reasons... (hence porting A25 to SA platform).

Well the tru2way guide for SA is also for MOTO. It's just rolling out to SA first. Spectrum is for this new hardware/internet platform, and there will always be a need for legacy guides because of older hardware hence A or S guides.
jaw2012
join:2008-08-01
King Of Prussia, PA

jaw2012 to cypherstream

to cypherstream
said by cypherstream:

said by lynxexp:

When you refer to SA Tru2way, are you referring to that sexy Tru2way guide codenamed "Barcelona" that ran on a PC & Samsung TV a few years back at CES? Loved that guide....