spc
Search similar:

uniqs

megarock
join:2001-06-28
Fenton, MO

megarock

All you need to know is...

VOTE OUT OF OFFICE ANY POLITICIAN WHO ALLOWS LAWS LIKE THIS.

To allow a law like this only serves one purpose - to stifle competition and keep their monopoly. This type of politician needs to be run out of office once and for all and send a clear signal to others to never, ever allow laws that stifle competition in the marketplace ever.

People of NC - take a look at the bill, write down the names and put them aside for the next election cycle. Vote for those who stood against it and vote out anyone who put their name on this bill. Send them home.

vzw emp
@rr.com

vzw emp

Anon

She took the easy way out. This bill in no way has the best interests of the citizens of North Carolina in mind, it is anti-consumer in every conceivable way (as previous incarnations of the NC legislature determined by killing this bill four times). Saying she's honoring the will of the people through their elected representatives is a lie and she knows it. She criticized the law but didn't use the power at her disposal to do anything about it. Politics at its worst.

megarock
join:2001-06-28
Fenton, MO

megarock

I don't see many politicians that ever have the people in mind and how someone can ever claim that is true when the only purpose of the bill is to block a competitor from ever existing just blows my mind. If they are there to do the job WE send them there to do then this is clearly them not doing their job and they need to be fired - either by recall or by electing them out of office.

Matt3
All noise, no signal.
Premium Member
join:2003-07-20
Jamestown, NC

Matt3 to vzw emp

Premium Member

to vzw emp
said by vzw emp :

She took the easy way out. This bill in no way has the best interests of the citizens of North Carolina in mind, it is anti-consumer in every conceivable way (as previous incarnations of the NC legislature determined by killing this bill four times). Saying she's honoring the will of the people through their elected representatives is a lie and she knows it. She criticized the law but didn't use the power at her disposal to do anything about it. Politics at its worst.

While I don't think this law is as bad as some are making it out to be, I do agree she should have used her veto power to nullify it. I voted for her because she ran on a platform of standing up for citizens and sticking to her guns ... I won't be voting for her again.