share rss forum feed

IowaMan
Premium
join:2008-08-21
Grinnell, IA
Reviews:
·Mediacom

Centurylink commercial's are here

Just saw one on our local NBC station in Des Moines.
I wonder when things will improve for folks who can only get 1.5Mb speed now? I also hope there customer service is better then Windstream's in markets where WS is the CLEC and Centurylink is the ILEC.

(off topic but advice welcome)
Depending on how things work out for a full time job eventually, if I had to choose between a Centurylink market or a Windstream market which is better? or should I just stay with Mediacom (which I know isn't saying a whole lot)

k9iua6

join:2004-05-23
Dubuque, IA
kudos:1
I haven't seen a commercial yet, but the local Dubuque (Iowa) paper, the Telegraph Herald, this morning had a full-page "advert" from CenturyLink saying they were coming. Made me feel all cozy inside (yeah, right...) - Not.

Technicholas
Premium
join:2010-11-11
Winterset, IA
Reviews:
·Mediacom
·CenturyLink

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSuHKsFfb_M
There's the commercial........ yeah, I'm ready to Centurylink to take over I hear Qwest is trying to get rid of their modem's *hint hint* centurylink logo's coming.

Mary Anne

@comcast.net
reply to IowaMan
The commercial is annoying-who told that girl she can sing or compose music-would not buy or subsribe to anything she sings for-was she in the Honda commercials at Christmas?-will never buy a Honda because of her.

Boss302_1970

join:2009-12-11
reply to IowaMan
I got some paper in a letter speaking of it, but havent seen the commercials as of yet cept for here.

xaneth

join:2008-07-07
Everett, WA
reply to IowaMan
What the hell with these commercials? They show a guy working on spaghetti wiring that looks like a rats nest in a datacenter. Looks like very poor workmanship!

xaneth

join:2008-07-07
Everett, WA
And about as confusing as Comcast's "Xfinity" branding. Qwest Centurylink, US West, what's next? Very confusing message. What do slinkies have to do with broadband internet? I'm lost.

nonymous
Premium
join:2003-09-08
Glendale, AZ
reply to IowaMan
Data at the speed of slinky.

MSauk
MSauk
Premium
join:2002-01-17
Sandy, UT
reply to IowaMan
it has already happened here in Utah.

Zero difference in quality of service. Till there is, I don't care who is the owner
--
801 Images