share rss forum feed

ilikeme
I live in a van down by the river.
Premium
join:2002-08-27
Sugar Land, TX
kudos:1

[Service] Lithium on Sirius

Has anyone else been having trouble with Lithium on Sirius or XM? I have Sirius, and for most of the day the sound has been cutting in and out, only on that station.

Indiana

@ccrtc.com

I've been having the same problems with Lithium & underground garage for the past week. It's to the point I can't listen to those stations at all/ Hits1 seems to be working ok, but I can only listen to the top 10 songs so many times a day.

captenblack

join:2010-04-30
Pataskala, OH
reply to ilikeme

Yes, its been cutting out for me on my normal Sirius radio (came with car). Getting annoyed...

Harddrive
Proud American and Infidel since 1968.
Premium
join:2000-09-20
DFW
kudos:2
reply to ilikeme

Had that problem a couple of weeks ago on the way to work with all the channels that I tried; Octane, Boneyard, Lithium, Faction. (I have XM.) I gave up and just fired up a CD. Hit the XM button on the radio on the way home and all was well.
--
Life is a funny thing. Death is even funnier as long as it doesn't happen to you.

Chinabound
Premium
join:2002-12-21
Antioch, IL
kudos:3
reply to ilikeme

Many of my days each week are spent working off the back of my truck with the stereo (Sirius) on all day, and into the evening. I've been experiencing the same troubles (like a brief skip of their cd player) several times for each song, on any channel. In fact, I thought that was the problem until it carried on all damned day. Then I thought my Sportster radio was on the fritz, until the integrated system in my car behaved the same way the following day.

Last Sunday it was really starting to piss me off, so I called. After a painless hold time of about 10 seconds, the representative sent a reset to both of my radios, yet the problem continued. But, it was only happening once every few songs after that reset. I called them back to tell them it had improved but continued, and that's when they connected me with a "tech" who told me they had just become aware of a problem and would be addressing it. It continued the rest of that day.

I've had my car radio playing most of the afternoon in my garage, and I haven't noticed it once. Tomorrow will be the real test. It will be on from 09:00 until I get home in the evening and I'll be right there the whole time.

Chinabound
Premium
join:2002-12-21
Antioch, IL
kudos:3

My report: Not one skip yesterday, after 11 hours of listening. The problem appears to be solved.