Expand your moderator at work

coaxguy
join:2009-07-29

1 recommendation

coaxguy to iamdrumming

to iamdrumming

Re: ikTel Networks - Niagara ISP

said by iamdrumming:

Good for you spammer, then why didn't you post this in the start forum?

YOU'RE calling him a spammer for posting his opinion?

Pretty sure you're the ONLY iktel user to never be affected by the mass outages, and also the first user to post "I'm up and working fine", when anyone posts an outrage report on here.

That would be the spam in this scenario.
iamdrumming
join:2003-06-08
Niagara Falls, ON

2 edits

iamdrumming to FiagaraNalls

to FiagaraNalls
As I said before, I have been affected by 2 outages so far. So, advertising for Start in the ikTel thread is not spamming? You don't know the definition of spamming then. I see the moderator has also deleted another useless post. You don't see me in any of my former ISP's forum (Bell, Teksavvy)

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

This isn't the Iktel forum. Seems you don't know the definition of spamming or forum.

coaxguy

coaxguy to FiagaraNalls

to FiagaraNalls
This is a topic under Canadian Broadband, not the iktel forum.

When you have a review for Teksavvy or Bell on this site, I will continue to believe you've used neither and are infact an iktel employee (if not Alan himself).
iamdrumming
Niagara Falls, ON

4 edits

iamdrumming to Gone

to Gone
No, but it's the ikTel thread. It would be the same if anonymous posters (like the ones here) came into the Start thread and was saying they suck, and everyone else should go to Rogers/Cogeco, etc. That's the definition of spamming a thread.
iamdrumming

iamdrumming to coaxguy

to coaxguy
said by coaxguy:

When you have a review for Teksavvy or Bell on this site, I will continue to believe you've used neither and are infact an iktel employee (if not Alan himself).

Now, you are really getting delusional. You didn't see my review of Teksavvy, when I was with them? Obviously you didn't look at all:

»Review of TekSavvy DSL by iamdrumming

An ikTel employee, or Alan himself? You are REALLY getting delusional now. First, I'm not the same colour as Alan, and secondly, he never communicates with his paying customers, why do you think he would come in this thread and communicate with anyone else???

coaxguy

2 edits

coaxguy

said by iamdrumming:

said by coaxguy:

Now, you are really getting delusional. You didn't see my review of Teksavvy, when I was with them? Obviously you didn't look at all:

»Review of TekSavvy DSL by iamdrumming

I stand corrected on that one

An ikTel employee, or Alan himself? You are REALLY getting delusional now. First, I'm not the same colour as Alan, and secondly, he never communicates with his paying customers, why do you think he would come in this thread and communicate with anyone else???

Why are you bringing up Alans race, at all? Did I mention that? Not whatsoever.

Second, its very obvious that Alan never communicates with his paying customers, ESPECIALLY during an outage.

TypeS
join:2012-12-17
London, ON

TypeS to iamdrumming

to iamdrumming
Going by your review on TekSavvy, add the fact they are beta signing up people across Cogeco's footprint, I would suggest going over TekSavvy's Cogeco packages. I assume you went iKTel for the cable speeds?

Last Parade
join:2002-10-07
Port Colborne, ON

Last Parade to iamdrumming

to iamdrumming
said by iamdrumming:

No, but it's the ikTel thread. It would be the same if anonymous posters (like the ones here) came into the Start thread and was saying they suck, and everyone else should go to Rogers/Cogeco, etc. That's the definition of spamming a thread.

You'll notice there's a START *forum* and an Iktel *thread*.
iamdrumming
Niagara Falls, ON

iamdrumming to TypeS

to TypeS
said by TypeS:

Going by your review on TekSavvy, add the fact they are beta signing up people across Cogeco's footprint, I would suggest going over TekSavvy's Cogeco packages. I assume you went iKTel for the cable speeds?

I left Teksavvy DSL when I moved, and there wasn't a Teksavvy Cogeco option at all in my city at that time. I went ikTel because they were the cheapest for the cable internet option. I'm too far from the BELL CO now for DSL.

kim
MVM,
join:2001-03-25
ON

kim to Last Parade

MVM,

to Last Parade

(topic move) ikTel Networks - Niagara ISP

Moderator Action
The post that was here (and all 2 followups to it), has been moved to a new topic .. »ikTel Networks - Niagara ISP
Expand your moderator at work

WiMax
join:2003-07-12
Canada

WiMax to Gone

to Gone

Re: ikTel Networks - Niagara ISP

said by Gone:

Telling everyone he's had enough of Iktel's shenanigans and decided to switch to Start who so far have provided him with better customer service is not spamming. He has as much right to post here as you do.

Seriously, unless you own the company and are lying to everyone here, you really have no reason to take this so personally. What's your deal?

Gone, what is YOUR deal with trolling? You have a long track record for being one of the biggest complainers, whiners and KNOW IT ALLS! Frankly, calling the kettle black is your legacy.

Gone
Premium Member
Fort Erie, ON

1 recommendation

Gone

Premium Member

That's pretty amusing coming from you Mark VE3JMR.

Awol
@cogentco.com

Awol

Anon

He sure hit the nail on the head!
iamdrumming
Niagara Falls, ON

to FiagaraNalls
For once, I agree with WiMax
iamdrumming

to FiagaraNalls
Pretty good ping response times lately:

Su
@cogentco.com

Su to FiagaraNalls

Anon

to FiagaraNalls
Did anyone else lose Internet in St. Catharines since 3pm today?

bunting
@qc.ca

bunting

Anon

I'm down in the bunting and Carleton area

Drawing
@rogers.com

Drawing to iamdrumming

Anon

to iamdrumming
Is it down?

bunting
@qc.ca

bunting to Su

Anon

to Su
I'm down in the bunting and Carleton area

Gone
Premium Member
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to FiagaraNalls

Premium Member

to FiagaraNalls
Queue someone saying they're not down, how dare anyone say that they're down and that you're all a bunch of trolls in 3... 2... 1...

SadNoNet
@datavalet.net

SadNoNet to Su

Anon

to Su
Down in Fort Erie sometime about 4:45pm.

SRidge
@167.187.100.x

SRidge

Anon

Anyone called em yet? I've been at work and unable to. Also down at drummond rd. in the falls

nf905
@rogers.com

nf905 to FiagaraNalls

Anon

to FiagaraNalls
Ive down since last night. still not up (June 1st). Niagara Falls

Drawing
@rogers.com

Drawing

Anon

Called but got the machine. They said they are working on it. I left a harsh message this is at least the 4th time in a year and we aren't talking a few minutes we are talking hours that lead to a full day.

SRidge
@rogers.com

SRidge

Anon

coming up on that 24hr mark :S ... still down, dont think they are answering their phones.

dbott67
join:2011-11-15
St Catharines, ON

dbott67

This is posted on his website:

"We are currently experiencing some issues with our Cable internet services due to allegations of Internet Abuses;
such as bittorrent downloads, copyright infringements and the likes which has resulted in some blockade. We are trying to switch to our Canadian ip blocks to resolve this. Please bear with us!."

I also sent him an email this morning and got this reply:

"Yes; because some of the ports have been blocked
We are trying to get COGECO Cable to make the necessary changes.
Please bear with us

Thanks"