spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Airplane777

join:2004-06-20

Haven't seen Lutful posting lately

I haven't seen Lutful doing any posting for a while.

Is he ok?

Thanks
Expand your moderator at work

lutful
... of ideas
Premium
join:2005-06-16
Ottawa, ON
kudos:1

1 recommendation

reply to Airplane777

Re: Haven't seen Lutful posting lately

said by Airplane777:

I haven't seen Lutful doing any posting for a while.

Is he ok?

Yes.

FYI my profile page shows when I log in (
»/profile/1219823 )
... has a link for recent posts (»/postlist/1219···thin&p=1 )
... and of course I always reply to friendly PMs.

Airplane777

1 recommendation

Good.

I thank you for all the help you gave me in the past on the WISP forum.

Bob

DaDawgs
Premium
join:2010-08-02
Deltaville, VA
reply to Airplane777
Lutful;

He is a great guy. He has been quiet lately. I am very happy to see that he is still watching over this forum and making sure that we don't do anything too stupid...

Lutful, I spent three months this spring verifying your ideas about grounding on towers that have high power FM transmitters on them. It was really painful. The boss was not a true believer. I spent a ton of time (and we did three climbs to 265 feet) to prove that we needed an exceptional cable (tough cable from Ubi) and exceptional grounding to keep our ethernet ports from hanging up...

Some things are just too magical for the neophyte to believe...

He is a believer now.
--
Once we IPv6 enable every device on the Internet we will have toasters, baby monitors, and security cameras joining the bot nets which today are populated only by idiots that can not refrain from clicking, "Yes I would like to see those titties..."

superdog
I Need A Drink
Premium,MVM
join:2001-07-13
Lebanon, PA
reply to lutful
said by lutful:

Yes.

I am also glad to hear you are still kicking. While we didn't always agree in the past, I always considered your opinion when making a decision.
--
»www.wavecrazy.net

Airplane777

1 edit
reply to lutful
BTW the m0n0wall WRAP boards that you helped me with in the past are still running great.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much for a long time. I have had some elder care and power of attorney issues here in PA, and executor issues to take care of in CA. That stuff takes a lot of time...especially in CA...lol.