Saint Louis, MO
ARRIS TM822
Asus RT-N66

ILpt4U to StLCardsFan

Premium Member

to StLCardsFan

Re: IP-DSLAM FAQ

said by StLCardsFan :

I have 18/1 ipdslam uverse ... and can basically hit the ATT corporate tower here with a rock.

1mbit is shit upload lol. what is the fastest speed on this adsl 2+ or whatever its called? can they provision the 32/5 or whatever to this?

IP-DSLAM U-Verse is ADSL2+ U-Verse; they are the same thing

Which modem do you have?

StLCardsFan
@sbcglobal.net

StLCardsFan

Anon

I have the black 2210-2-att1 modem and live in a highrise about 2 blocks from the arch, 2 blocks from Busch Stadium, and 2 blocks from the ATT tower (btw cubs lost 2 in a row here haha).

sync rate is 17,500kbs / 1024kbs. Thats generally ballpark of what it says and the tech guys say im about 3900 feet from the co.

St. louis waived most of the right-of-way issues ATT had and was promised fiber to each building (i guess uverse vdsl) and is kinda pissed and researching municipal fiber because of it.

I also know ATT is using 24mbit on the adsl in some markets...just why would they limit it to 1mbit up is beyond me really.

Charter has 60 and 100mbit down and 5-10mbit up in some neighborhoods.
StLCardsFan

StLCardsFan to ILpt4U

Anon

to ILpt4U
ooop ..gotta get the broooom haha. poor cubs

ILpt4U
Premium Member
join:2006-11-12
Saint Louis, MO
ARRIS TM822
Asus RT-N66

ILpt4U

Premium Member

The 24 Mbps Internet is only available via VDSL2 FTTN U-Verse service, for those that live close enough to the VRAD to qualify.

The 18 Mbps Internet is the fastest AT&T is selling via ADSL2+ IPDSLAM U-Verse, for those that live close enough to the CO

I don't understand why, as a visiting team, you would EVER pitch to Albert Pujols in Extra Innings, TWO DAYS IN A ROW?!?!?

StLCardsFan
@sbcglobal.net

StLCardsFan

Anon

well ... i cant think of the provider ATM ..but they are based in in the burbs there ... interlync i think is the name...they are offering 24mbit adsl via ATT in beta market ..so it is available there in chicagoland... i dunno what the up speeds aer.

18mbit is not gonna get it done ... nor is 1mbit... hell i had 1mbit up in 97.

I suggest to people they start pounding their city councils to build municipal fiber networks and throw att out to the waste side.

Lastly.. yeah i have no idea why any pitcher would pitch to King Albert in extra innings...Cubs are great at making bad decisions though.