spc
Search similar:

uniqs

BAD DSL
@embarqhsd.net

BAD DSL

Anon

The worst

When it was Embarq it was great and stable service. If you had a problem they would send a technician to your house to check things out. Now that we have Centurylink the DSL is intermittent, speeds are up and down, there are packet loses. There are constant problems with the equipment and servers in our area. You might as well bang your head against the wall to have them help you. Even if they know you have a problem they still may not send anyone out to fix it. The internet is totally unreliable. They want to take your money, but don't want to make your service worth what you pay for. I would rate these people at "0". It is the worst!
BigC23
join:2011-06-01
Rustburg, VA

BigC23

When I spoke to them last week I told them to shut the account down now at least so it's not still running things up. The first manager I spoke to said it would be. I asked how I know that this isn't just going to happen again, them saying that it is disconnected and it not really being done, and she said because a manager has just told you it is disconnected. Yesterday I received a new e-mail from customer service saying it wasn't and a bill with new charges on it. Hello!

BankerMama
join:2009-03-10
united state

BankerMama to BAD DSL

to BAD DSL
On my end it is just the opposite. Under CenturyTel all was smooth and now things have gotten worse.
BigC23
join:2011-06-01
Rustburg, VA

BigC23

Still waiting for a response and getting charged each month. Hopefully the additional charges are cleared up too.